- Natural de-hulled basmati rice
- Slightly floral flavour profile
- Recyclable, eco-friendly packaging
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Please note: These seeds are dried for cooking and therefore not suitable for planting.
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags. Our smaller rice bags (650 g) are bio-based bags made with non-GMO plant based-materials. Our larger (1kg) bags are 100% recyclable paper bags made using elemental chlorine-free bleach, raw material from sustainably managed forests, and strictly vegetable-based inks.
- Bring 1 cup of rice, 2 ½ - 3 cups of water to a boil.
- Stir once, cover and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 25 - 30 minutes or until water is fully absorbed.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
- Long Grain Basmati Rice.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1485
- Protein (g): 8.8
- Carbohydrate (g): 79
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 0.4
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 1.9
- Sodium (mg): <1
- Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Product of India.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.