What The Earthchild Project Does:
- The Earthchild Project is turning existing classrooms into ‘living’ interactive learning environments. Working together with the teachers during class time, they bring a holistic and experiential approach to education into the classroom.
- Extra Mural Clubs are held every week after school. They are an opportunity for The Earthchild Project to work with smaller groups of mixed aged children. This includes the Eco Warriors Club, Young Women’s Club and Yoga Clubs.
- Through the Eco Explorer hikes and camps, they aim to inspire Grade 7 learners to connect with and learn about nature, as well as empowering them with life skills such as teamwork, leadership and communication. Ultimately, growing future environmental leaders who become changemakers in their communities.
- Teachers play an important role in the lives of our children. Their task is to impart knowledge, support, inspire and be a positive role model. The Teachers Wellness Convention empowers teachers with the knowledge and tools to manage their stress and improve their health and overall well-being.
Did you know?
- R250 Can cover 1 child’s weekly yoga for 1 year OR 1 child’s education in worm farming and gardening for 1 year.
- R300 Can cover 1 girl with a pack of washable, reusable panties and sanitary pads to last for up to 5 years.
- R350 Can cover 1 child’s weekly environmental education for 1 year.
Country of Origin:
- Based in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.