Please Note: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
- 3-in1 cold-press juicer with smart feed
- Retains up to 98% of nutrients
- Extracts up to 85% of juice
- Includes 12 accessories
- Low noise operation
- Chute fits whole fruits & vegetables
- 10 year manufacturer motor warranty
Benefits of Juicing:
- Easy, delicious way to get the vitamins, minerals and other phytonutrients from your fresh produce.
- Rapid absorption of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients.
- By removing the fibre, you can increase your daily fruit and vegetable intake.
- Jug, strainers and augur are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Clean pulp from strainers using the included brushes before dishwashing.
- Do not submerge the power base.
- Box Includes: 1 x DNA Juicer Motor Base, 1 x Screw Auger, 1 x Rotation Wiper, 1 x Fine Strainer, 1 x Bowl, 1 x Pulp Cup, 1 x Juice Cup, 1 x Sieve, 1 x Sorbet Strainer, 1 x Smoothie Strainer, 1 x Hopper, 1 x Tamper, 1 x Pulp Cleaning Brush, 1 x Recipe Book.
- Juicer Type: Cold Press.
- Speed: 65 RPM.
- Motor Power Output: 240 Watt.
- Feeding Chute Size: 75mm.
- Capacity: 1.5L.
- Anti-Drip System: Yes.
- Material: Tritan (BPA Free).
- Number of Strainers: 3.
- Product Size: 20 x 14 x 50 cm.
- Juicer Weight: 7.5 kg.
- Colour: Red.
- Boxed in recyclable cardboard with recyclable plastic dust guard.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China.
The supplier warehouse will be closed from 18 December 2020 until 04 January 2021 All orders placed during this time will only be processed once the warehouse re-opens.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product18/12/2020, By ExploreI love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.