- Natural makeup remover cloth
- 100% biodegradable
- Hand-made in South Africa
- Simply wet with warm water and wipe away your makeup.
- Pair with your favourite toner (https://www.faithful-to-nature.co.za/body-beauty/face/toners-facial-sprays) to remove impurities from deep within the pores.
- Wash before first use and after every use.
- Wash on a cold cycle in your Daily Peach Drawstring Wash Bag (link to sku71514).
- Alternatively, hand-wash in cool water with laundry detergent. Lay flat and allow to dry completely.
- Cut into little pieces and add to your compost heap.
Did you know? Polyester accounts for approximately 60% of global, plastic microfibre pollution.
- Each Tube Contains: 6 Pads.
- Available In: Small and Medium.
- Tube Dimensions: Small (5 cm x 7 cm) and Medium (5 cm x 8 cm).
- Bamboo (Pads), Cotton (Label)..
- Recyclable card tubes, paper sticker & recyclable aluminium end-pieces.
Country of Origin:
- Handmade in Cape Town, South Africa.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product21/01/2021, By MeisThis is the most efficient and sustainable way to remove make up.14/10/2020, By MikaylaThese bamboo pads are extremely soft and remove my make up very well. I use them to wash my face as well and they do the job so well. They are easy to clean (handwash or washing machine) and do not harm my skin or the environment.25/07/2020, By LinaI have loved these rounds simply because they are soft and good quality. They are also perfectly crocheted. They are all a tiny bit different as they are hand-made but it gives them character. You know that it was made carefully and with love. They are great at removing oil after oil cleansing. The only thing about bamboo pads in general is that they can soak up more toner than normal cotton rounds. Although this is something you need to budget for when opting for a more sustainable option.08/05/2020, By NonhlanhlaGreat product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.