- Delicate natural fragrance & flavour
- An ideal replacement for rosemary
- Highly versatile; suitable for savoury dishes & baked goods
- Can be used in jams, preserves & sauces
- Also perfect for making desserts like ice cream & sorbet
- Palm oil-free
- Packed in a paper envelope
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Use in sweet or savoury dishes or bakes.
How to make lavender sugar:
- Add 1 tablespoon of culinary lavender to your food processor or mortar and pestle.
- Add 2 cups of your favourite granulated sugar (we love coconut blossom sugar).
- Mix at until the lavender parts of finely ground and thoroughly mixed in.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 10 g.
- Lavender Flowers.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.