- Decongestant blend of organic essential oils
- Pure & potent plant extracts
- Includes eucalyptus, peppermint & clove
- Fights the symptoms of colds & ‘flu
- Helps to relieve congestion in the sinuses & chest
- Expertly formulated by a certified aromatherapist
- COSMOS ORGANIC certified by ECOCERT
- Fairly traded & cruelty-free
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not apply undiluted essential oil to the skin.
- For external use only.
Please Note: Essential oils are the highly concentrated active Ingredients of plants. They should always be diluted in a base oil before use, and should not be taken internally without professional medical recommendation and guidance.
- Baths: Add 5-10 drops of essential oil(s) to a warm running bath. If you have sensitive skin, blend the essential oil in a teaspoon of carrier oil first. Close the door so the vapours don't escape. Soak for at least 10 minutes, relaxing and breathing deeply.
- Massage: Use 5-6 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier oil. Mix thoroughly and apply liberally to the skin.
- Inhalations: Add 4-5 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head, close your eyes and lean over the bowl. Inhale the vapour for a few minutes.
- Burners and Diffusers: Fill the bowl of the burner or vaporiser with water and add 3-6 drops of essential oil. Light the candle and the oil will evaporate as the water heats up. Do not let the bowl dry out.
- Soil essential oils and carrier oils are living products that are vulnerable to heat, moisture, air and light. It is best to store them in a cool, dark place with the lids well sealed. If your fridge is the only cool place around, allow the oils to reach a cool room temperature before use (around 20°C).
- Organic Cajeput Essential Oil, Organic Eucalyptus essential oil, Organic Peppermint Essential Oil And Organic clove bud essential oil
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
25 out of 25 people would recommend this product10/04/2021, By Jo-AnnGood product06/04/2021, By MarijkeLove this essential oil in my diffuser! Fresh smell and refreshing!26/01/2021, By BeeVery effective product for any stuffy feeling symptomatic relief. Can become a bit much after a while, as it is very strong. It is recommended to dilute essential oils, even just in olive oil. Be wary of internal use, as not all oils can be used this way. And be careful when using oils around pets. Some are very toxic to them. Always consult a doctor for greater efficacy of health products,08/01/2021, By TiaraAmazing high quality oils for such a reasonable price. Love the scent of this one and it's easy on the skin.28/12/2020, By AzraaThis combination of essential oils really helps to open up my chest, especially with my humidifier!30/11/2020, By KarelWorks well02/11/2020, By MichiNice blend of oils to open up the sinus passages when used with a diffuser.31/10/2020, By AriGreat product25/10/2020, By HayleyFantastic17/08/2020, By VeraReally good to open blocked nasal passages. Perfect with your Soil diffuser18/06/2020, By ZanmariLoved this. As someone who suffers from a blocked nose very often, I love using this oil in my diffuser. Almost instantly I can breath easier.01/06/2020, By TalentNeeded with all this mask wearing28/05/2020, By beverleythis product does work last week at my reflexologist i was so claustrophobic with my mask on for the duration of my appointment today i spray the oil onto my mask and was not claustrophobic at all23/05/2020, By First bornAffordable solution13/05/2020, By KarenThis is definitely one of my favourite essential oils. It honestly works like a charm and opens up your airways.13/05/2020, By Sandesh ElaineAmazing product12/05/2020, By SavStClaireSoil has such good quality essential oils. This definitely works best in a diffuser.11/05/2020, By CortneyPerfect for my midnight burner - lifts my mood every time.10/05/2020, By RealRelief02/05/2020, By ThaveshneeA must have23/04/2020, By KirstyAbsolutely a must have! The smell is not bad but it works within minutes to unblock a snotty nose. I put a few drops on my little one's bed and they can breathe all night! I won't be without this product.29/03/2020, By GreenRelief10/03/2020, By CandiceIt has an unusual smell, but it very effective at helping with blocked or stuffy noses. We use it in our air purifier and it's a family must-have now!28/02/2020, By GregoryI use this in my Soil Aromatherapy Diffuser and the smell around the house is amazing24/12/2019, By KirstyI had 2 sick little ones (2 and 9 months) with blocked noses and coughs so I put 3 drops in their bath and couldn't believe how it opened their noses and chests! It also made a difference putting it in a humidifier overnight in their room. It really doesn't smell too nice but it is so effective!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.