- Versatile & comfortable baby wrap carrier
- One-size & fully adjustable
- Fits all caregivers & grows with your baby (newborn to 13 kgs)
- 100% Cotton fabric is soft, breathable & light
- Baby is secured by three sections of fabric for triple wrapped security
- Back of your baby’s head can be secured under the Cotton fabric
- Stretch & wide width also ensures that your baby is held close
- Uses your entire back and shoulders to hold the weight of your baby
- Wide shoulder support evenly distributes weight across the caregiver’s entire back & hips
- Optimal ergonomic positioning of baby: the ‘M’ position with knees up above bum, naturally places less weight and strain on baby’s developing hips
- Replicates hugging feeling of the womb to promote sleep & calmness
What is Babywearing?
- "Babywearing" simply means holding or carrying a baby or young child using a cloth baby carrier. Baby carriers make holding babies easier and more comfortable, allowing parents and caregivers to hold or carry their children while attending to the daily tasks of living.
Why wear your baby?
- Give your tired arms a rest from holding little ones
- Enjoy freedom of movement and true multitasking
- Free your hands to care for other children
- Sooth fussiness, reflux, and colic
- Share the load with other caregivers
- Carriers promote bonding as babies needs are met quicker
- Make frequent feedings easier and discreet
- Carried babies tend to be more alert
- Carried babies are safer
- Pure Convenience – hand-free and hassle-free shopping is actually possible for parents!
- Research shows that carried babies cry 40 - 50% less.
How to tie your baby wrap carrier:
- Open the Baby Wrap Carrier and find the front panel. Place the panel at the center of your waist and wrap the fabric around towards your back.
- Cross fabric over each shoulder, bring it up and over to the front. Try not to let the fabric twist. Don’t worry if the fabric bunches up.
- Tuck the two sides of the fabric under the section around your waist.
- Pull the two pieces down so that the front panel begins to rise. The fabric should fit snugly around your chest as it will stretch around your baby.
- Cross the pieces, bring them around your waist and behind your back. Remember, your baby is going to be positioned where the cross is. The fabric should fit snugly as it will stretch.
- Cross the fabric around your back.
- Bring the fabric around your waist again and tie it securely with a double knot.
How to check that baby is wrapped correctly:
- Baby should stay close to your body, and fit snugly in.
- Support baby with one hand and lean forward. Your Baby Wrap Carrier is too loose if baby moves away from your body.
- Bring front panel down to baby’s mid-back. Insert your hands through side of Baby Wrap Carrier and adjust baby. If you can’t, baby is wrapped too tight.
- After checking that baby is wrapped correctly and you are happy that baby is safe and comfortable, pull the front panel back up to secure your baby’s shoulders.
How to take your baby out:
- HINT: Keep your Baby Wrap Carrier on, and then baby can go back in when ready.
- Lower the front panel below baby’s bottom. Open fabric, carefully supporting the baby as you do this. Newborns will need additional head support.
- Lift baby straight up and out of the Baby Wrap Carrier. Keep baby close to your body as you lift up.
Wrap position: Newborn Cradle Hold:
- Fold your Baby Wrap Carrier in half when tying so that it makes a pouch for your baby.
- Place the baby in the pouch closest to your chest and spread the fabric over your baby.
- Place your baby’s feet in the opposite pouch and spread the fabric over your baby again.
- Pull the front panel up and over your baby. It is important that your baby’s head is resting in the pouch for neck support, but make sure his face is not fully covered.
Newborn Hug Hold:
- Take the shoulder piece closest to your body. Slide your baby down your chest and into the shoulder piece, leaving his legs tucked in the fetal position.
- Spread the other shoulder piece over your baby’s body.
- Pull the front panel up and over your baby’s body.
- Remember your baby’s face should be visible with the fabric providing support around the back and head as it will stretch around your baby.
- Place one of your baby’s leg through the piece of fabric that is closest to your body.
- Spread the fabric over your baby’s bottom, back and shoulder. If your baby is older and does not enjoy having his arms tucked in, then don’t spread the fabric over his shoulder.
- Tuck your baby’s other leg into the second piece of fabric. And again, spread it nice and wide over his bottom, back and shoulder.
- Pull the front panel up and over your baby’s bottom and back. You can keep his legs covered or uncovered.
- Before you wrap, choose the hip on which you’d like to carry baby. Wrap so that the shoulder piece closest to your body is the side on which you will carry baby. Shift the Baby Wrap Carrier so that the front panel is moved from your front to your side.
- Place one of baby’s legs through the shoulder piece closest to your body, so that baby straddles your hip. Spread the fabric over baby’s bottom and shoulder.
- Bring baby’s other leg through the opposite shoulder piece. Fully spread the fabric, ensuring it is up to the hollows of baby’s knees and over baby’s entire back.
- Locate the front panel and gently put both of baby’s legs through this section. Pull fabric up over baby’s back and shoulders. Baby should be seated comfortably at your hip with baby’s shoulders secured by three layers of fabric and legs straddling you.
- Machine washable: wash like colours together.
- Lukewarm wash.
- Can be warm ironed.
- Low heat tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not bleach.
- Obtain advice from a healthcare professional before using a baby carrier for pre-term babies or babies under 3.6kg.
- Your baby must face towards you until he/she can hold head upright
- Always ensure that your baby’s chin is up, face is visible, and nose and mouth is free.
- Infant must face towards you until he/she can hold his or her head upright. Seek advice from a health care professional if uncertain. Read instructions for additional warnings and recommended guidelines. Keep packaging for future reference.
- Dimensions: length: 59 cm; height: 20.3 cm
- Nett Weight: 0.725 kg.
- Colour: Grey Two Tone
- 100% Cotton.
- Cardboard carton box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.