- Huckleberry/ bilberry: Has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory powers; promotes healthy hair growth and can even help to combat hair loss
- Lavender oil: Antiseptic, stimulates hair growth, soothes a dry or itchy scalp
- Beeswax: Promotes thicker, healthier hair and adds shine
- Shea butter: Soothes scalp irritation, seals in moisture and protects the hair
- Argan oil: Provides intensive hydration and nourishing vitamins
- Wheat bran extract: Creates a moisture barrier, protects against heat styling damage
- Orange fruit extract: A natural cleanser, full of vitamin C
The Lavender & Huckleberry conditioner is free of synthetic fragrances and colours, with no harsh chemicals or parabens. Victorian Garden are Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free and also certified with NatureWatch UK
Aqua, cetostearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate SE, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, behentrimonium methosulfate, cera alba (beeswax), triticum vulgare (wheat bran) extract, tocopherol acetate, argania spinosa (argan) oil*, limnanthus alba (meadowfoam )seed oil, biovera (aloe barbadensis leaf extract, canola oil) , vegetable glycerin, provitamin B5, vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry) fruit extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry) fruit extract, theobroma cacao (cocoa) extract, cyclopia intermedia (honeybush) leaf extract, citrullus lanatus fruit (watermelon) extract, leontopodium alpinum (edelweiss) extracts, avena strigosa (black oat) extract, hydrolysed milk protein, keratin, benzyl alcohol, glucose lactoperoxidase, glucose oxidase, hydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropyltrimonium honey, propolis, citric acid,lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, petroselinum sativum (parsley seed) oil, limonene**, linalool**
**Components of essential oils
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Gentle, but not so effective for dry hair
09 Mar, 2015, By Esme
It took a couple of weeks for my hair to get used to this conditioner. Although it leaves my hair shiny and soft, the moisturising effects aren that great. I wouldn recommend it for dry hair, especially not in a dry climate, but its fine for my thick, dry-ish, frizz-prone hair in a humid climate.
07 Mar, 2015, By Jean
My daughter has red curly hair which tends to be very dry. After 2 months of regular use her hair is finally soft. Its no instant fix but with time shows great results