This shampoo is filled with therapeutic herbal ingredients to promote beautiful hair and a healthy scalp.
- Jasmine: Conditions or softens coarse or dry hair; combats frizz
- Lotus extract: Conditions, heals split ends and adds shine to your hair
- Coconut oil: A moisturising and softening treatment for the hair, rich in lauric acid and other essential fatty acids
- Ginseng: Stimulates blood flow to the scalp, improves the health of hair follicles and cells
- Bakuchi: An Ayurvedic herb known for improving hair growth & pigment
- Hemp oil: A great natural conditioning agent, full of moisturising fatty acids and vitamin E
- Amla (Indian gooseberry): Adds natural shine, smoothes frizzy hair, combats dry scalp and dandruff
- Hibiscus: Promotes hair growth, revives dull or dry hair
- Cactus extract: A good source of omega fatty acids; moisturises the hair and improves elasticity
- Neem: Relieves a dry itchy scalp and promotes healthy hair growth
- Henna: Conditions and strengthens dry, brittle hair
Victorian Garden are Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free and also certified with NatureWatch UK
Aqua, cocamidopropyl betaine(coconut derived), coco glucosides, cocoamidoethanolamide(coconut derived), sodium cocoamphoacetate, vegetable glycerine, lypofructyl cyperus oil, hydrolysed milk protein, hydroxypropyltrimonium honey, propolis, provitamin B5, triticum vulgare (wheat bran) extract, benzyl alcohol, glucose lactoperoxidase & glucose oxidase, citric acid, xanthan gum, melia azadirachta (neem) oil, cereus grandiflorus (cactus) extract, hibiscus rosa sinensis (hibiscus) extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, panax ginseng root extract, emblica officinalis (amla) extract, lawsonia inermis (henna) extract, shikakai (acacia concinna) extract, psoralia corylifolia (bakuchi) extract, cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil, jasminum officinale (jasmine) oil, nelumbo nucifera (lotus) root extract, polianthes tuberose (rose) oil
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
24 Nov, 2015, By Carla
Was very excited to use this product but I was put off by the smell. Its too overpowering for me. Not my taste at all. Reminds me of potpourri. And it doesn feel as nice or lather as well as other Victorian Garden shampoos.
19 Oct, 2015, By Maria
A lovely shampoo, has a subtle floral scent, and does add volume and shine! The only problem is that it didn come with a pump lid as advertised, and leaked in the parcel despite being taped shut, so its not very travel-friendly in the current bottle.
21 Jul, 2015, By Beulah
Smells nice and leaves my hair soft and shiny.
09 Mar, 2015, By ronel
Shampoo has a gorgeous smell - but you have to use alot of it for it to be effective
Helps with my dermatitis
30 Jan, 2015, By Aneesa
Ok I know this is not an anti-dandruff shampoo but each time I wash my hair with this, it calms the crazy itchiness on my sensitive scalp and washes away my seborrhea dermatitis flakes. Almost every shampoo I use drives my scalp crazy. It has some excellent ayurvedic ingredients which is probably why its been so kind to my scalp. Gives your hair a lot volume too. Which is great if your hair tends to be limp. The only con is that i find it drying. Sad face... You need to use it with a rich conditioner that will make up the moisture. As for me, Ill give it four stars because it doesn make my scalp go insane and removes all those icky flakes.