A specially formulated Esse Sensitive Cleanser in a 200ml glass bottle
This pH-balanced cream cleanser has been formulated to minimize irritation to sensitive skin while still removing make-up effectively.
- Probiotics – The Sensitive Cleanser uses the probiotic extract of Lactobacillus.
- Aloe Vera Gel – The base of the Sensitive Cleanser is organic Aloe Vera gel. Polysaccharides in this gel soothe and calm the skin.
- Marula Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E moisturise, nourish and protect sensitive skin.
- This cleanser aims to minimize the chance of allergic reactions.
- 100% natural with an overall fragrance level below 0,03%.
- 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
- 70% of the ingredients are from Organic farming
- 64% of the total ingredients are Fair Trade certified
- pH = 4.5
To get the best results, use in conjunction with the Esse Sensitive Hydro Moisturiser, or the Esse Sensitive Nourish Moisturiser
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Decyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Lactic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lactobacillus, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Aqua, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Anisate, Vanillin, Hexenol, Gamma Decalactone (*ingredients from organic farming)
Please Note: The ascorbyl palmitate that may be used in this Esse product is a derivative of ascorbic acid and palmitic acid - the palmitic acid is isolated from either coconut, rape seed or palm oil. Esse have insured to use a supplier that has RSPO certification for times where palm oil is used in their products.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.