This face scrub is suitable for all skin types. It’s free of soaps and harsh synthetic ingredients, so it won’t dry out or irritate delicate skin.
- Brown sugar: Has a gentle exfoliating action; a source of glycolic acid, which fights bacteria and promotes skin health.
- Honey: Opens and unclogs the pores, brightening and clarifying your complexion. It’s also rich in antioxidants, and has antibacterial, antifungal properties.
- Sweet almond oil: Reduces dark circles, fine lines and scars; moisturises and nourishes dry skin.
- Lavender: Tones the skin, boosts circulation, helps to reduce wrinkles and blemishes.
- Use this exfoliating scrub once or twice a week, after cleansing your face.
- Wet your skin and apply a small amount with clean fingertips; massage in gently then rinse thoroughly.
- For best results, follow up with Simply Bee Propolis Serum.
- Note: You can also mix the scrub with your Simply Bee Cleansing Cream, for gentler exfoliation.
- Store below 25°C (77°F), out of direct sunlight.
Sucrose (brown sugar), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, honey, lavandula officinalis (lavender) buds, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil
Allergens: Almond nut oil
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Simply Bee Honey Face Scrub
11 Jan, 2017, By Shari
Love this product. I wanted a more rough face scrub and this didn disappoint. The trick is to use your finger or a spoon to mix the scrub properly in the bottle before use as the honey moves to the bottom of the jar, so it then mixes well with the sugar and feels really nice when used and not so harsh. It left my skin feeling and looking softer and brighter and removed the dry skin on my face.
Not so great
11 Dec, 2016, By Clair
The sugar granules are quite harsh on my skin, so I mix some water with the scrub first to dissolve them a bit. My skin does feel good after using this product, and you do not need a lot so it is value for money, but I don think I will buy it again. I love all the other Simply Bee products, so this one was a bit of a disappointment.
Safest way to exfoliate
15 Sep, 2016, By Heidi
I love using this face scrub, brown sugar is harsh yes but it melts while using and I mix a little with my cleanser and the sugar melts while exfoliating, so not so harsh after all, rather very safe!!, leaves my facial skin very smooth and get rid of all the dead cells.
Not on its own
08 Sep, 2015, By Tess
I find this product a bit harsh on the skin on its own and it has hard clusters that need to be broken up. However if blended with Pomegranate Lemon Exfoliating Facial Polish, it become a gorgeous gentler product which does exactly what an exfloliator is meant to be doing. As it contains honey, I love leaving it for a while on the skin as it calms the skin and heals.