Your skin cells are renewing and replacing themselves every minute of the day; with a gentle cleansing scrub, you can make sure those old dead cells don’t stick around. The ingredients in this formula all help to keep your complexion bright and beautiful.
- Colloidal oatmeal softens, soothes & protects the skin.
- Honey is hydrating, with antibacterial & antioxidant properties. Prevents signs of ageing & gives the complexion a healthy glow. This product is cruelty-free & made with honey sourced from an ethical local beekeeper.
- Apricot oil is a rich moisturiser that’s high in nourishing omega-6 fatty acids.
- Macadamia oil hydrates the skin & balanced oil production; it’s easily absorbed and non-greasy.
- Calendula oil is full of flavonoids (antioxidants); it has potent natural healing properties & soothes skin irritation.
- Chamomile oil is healing & soothing.
Hey Gorgeous goodies make great gifts for the beautiful people in your life – and for yourself of course.
- Apply a small amount of the honey & oatmeal scrub to wet skin.
- Lightly massage into your face & neck, using small circular motions.
- Leave on for 1-2 minutes, rinse with warm water & pat dry.
- Colloidal oats, wildflower honey, sugar, grape seed, olive, apricot nut, macadamia, carrot seed, calendula, lavender and chamomile oils
16 out of 16 people would recommend this product23/12/2020, By WendyLeaves skin feeling deep cleaned after using. Large grains so soft pressure is needed, definitely continue using.07/12/2020, By AlexWay too harsh and sensitizing to my skin12/10/2020, By KJThe texture is a bit rough and grainy for me, who has sensitive skin. Think brown sugar size granuals. It definitely makes your skin feel revitalised and is gentle in terms of strength of ingredients but the grain is a bit too rough for me.11/10/2020, By MikhailaSmells amazing and my skin feels really clean after each use.26/08/2020, By TanjaI love Hey Gorgeous products, and this one is no different! The smell is so divine, that I am always tempted to eat it!
It is quite a course product, but I add a little water to break it down a bit and it works a treat! feels like I had a facial, with silky smooth skin!10/08/2020, By JuanitaThis product is great if your skin is feeling tired abd oily. It’s great for using twice a week as a refresher and getting rid of all The dead skin cels.Amazing product, left my skin feeling soft and smooth. I love the smell. It smells amazing . I definitely recommend22/06/2020, By NonhlanhlaI love it. I love how it leaves my skins soft and smooth .15/05/2020, By Janinenot for me22/04/2020, By KirshnaI love this scrub ! The smell is amazing and I love how smooth and soft my skin feels after washing it off. Most of the time when washing my face it always feels tight and dry, but not with this product. Really good for the price.Fabulous my skin has never be so silky soft, love the smell, totally addicted, will definitely order again, value fot money16/12/2019, By ElkeLove this facial scrub, my skin is silky smooth and glowing. Smell is heavenly. All my friends can expect this scrub for their birthdays.27/11/2019, By CarlaAbsolutely LOVE this! Smells exactly like good ol' homemade fudge! It's quite chunky but that doesnt bother me. I use it all over ~ it's just that divine.12/08/2019, By AshleighThis product smells amazing and it makes my skin look and feel amazing04/10/2018, By ThaveshneeBest scrub I have used08/09/2018, By SianIt's a great exfoliator and it leaves my skin feeling cleansed and moisturized. I've seen some people say that it's crumbly, but if you wet your hands before taking some out it will be wet enough.06/11/2017, By MelissaI LOVE this scrub. I use it daily and my skin looks amazing. It leaves my skin moisturized afterwards which is a huge plus. This is a staple must have.23/06/2015, By Lynnawesome smell, skin definitely felt softer and smoother after use. no drying after effect. it is highly abrasive tho so might be a problem for sensitive skin
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.