Your skin cells are renewing and replacing themselves every minute of the day; with a gentle cleansing scrub, you can make sure those old dead cells don’t stick around. The ingredients in this formula all help to keep your complexion bright and beautiful.
- Colloidal oatmeal softens, soothes & protects the skin.
- Honey is hydrating, with antibacterial & antioxidant properties. Prevents signs of ageing & gives the complexion a healthy glow. This product is cruelty-free & made with honey sourced from an ethical local beekeeper.
- Apricot oil is a rich moisturiser that’s high in nourishing omega-6 fatty acids.
- Macadamia oil hydrates the skin & balanced oil production; it’s easily absorbed and non-greasy.
- Calendula oil is full of flavonoids (antioxidants); it has potent natural healing properties & soothes skin irritation.
- Chamomile oil is healing & soothing.
Hey Gorgeous goodies make great gifts for the beautiful people in your life – and for yourself of course.
- Using the scoop provided, apply a small amount of the honey & oatmeal scrub to wet skin.
- Lightly massage into your face & neck, using small circular motions.
- Leave on for 1-2 minutes, rinse with warm water & pat dry.
Colloidal oats, wildflower honey, sugar, grape seed, olive, apricot nut, macadamia, carrot seed, calendula, lavender and chamomile oils
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product08/09/2018, By SianIt's a great exfoliator and it leaves my skin feeling cleansed and moisturized. I've seen some people say that it's crumbly, but if you wet your hands before taking some out it will be wet enough.06/11/2017, By MelissaI LOVE this scrub. I use it daily and my skin looks amazing. It leaves my skin moisturized afterwards which is a huge plus. This is a staple must have.23/06/2015, By Lynnawesome smell, skin definitely felt softer and smoother after use. no drying after effect. it is highly abrasive tho so might be a problem for sensitive skin
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.