Your skin cells are renewing and replacing themselves every minute of the day; with a gentle cleansing scrub, you can make sure those old dead cells don’t stick around. The ingredients in this formula all help to keep your complexion bright and beautiful.
- Colloidal oatmeal softens, soothes & protects the skin.
- Honey is hydrating, with antibacterial & antioxidant properties. Prevents signs of ageing & gives the complexion a healthy glow. This product is cruelty-free & made with honey sourced from an ethical local beekeeper.
- Apricot oil is a rich moisturiser that’s high in nourishing omega-6 fatty acids.
- Macadamia oil hydrates the skin & balanced oil production; it’s easily absorbed and non-greasy.
- Calendula oil is full of flavonoids (antioxidants); it has potent natural healing properties & soothes skin irritation.
- Chamomile oil is healing & soothing.
Hey Gorgeous goodies make great gifts for the beautiful people in your life – and for yourself of course.
- Using the scoop provided, apply a small amount of the honey & oatmeal scrub to wet skin.
- Lightly massage into your face & neck, using small circular motions.
- Leave on for 1-2 minutes, rinse with warm water & pat dry.
Colloidal oats, wildflower honey, sugar, grape seed, olive, apricot nut, macadamia, carrot seed, calendula, lavender and chamomile oils
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product06/11/2017, By MelissaI LOVE this scrub. I use it daily and my skin looks amazing. It leaves my skin moisturized afterwards which is a huge plus. This is a staple must have.23/06/2015, By Lynnawesome smell, skin definitely felt softer and smoother after use. no drying after effect. it is highly abrasive tho so might be a problem for sensitive skin
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.