This is an excellent product to use on scarring, stretch marks or damaged skin.
- Jojoba is soothing on sensitive and dry skin and helps to prevent moisture loss.
- Rosehip helps with tissue regeneration and reduces hyper-pigmentation (dark spots).
- Flax seed is high in omega-3; helps to build strong cell membranes and improve elasticity.
- Retinyl Palmitate evens out pigmentation, giving you a more even complexion.
- Manketti is full of linoleic acid, which keeps cell membranes strong, and nourishing vitamin E.
- Marula is full of nourishing vitamin C to rejuvenate and heal the skin.
- Yangu is full of essential fatty acids, which clear blemishes and combat ageing.
- Vitamin E and Vitamin E Acetate stimulate new cell growth and help to reduce scarring.
- Antioxidant-rich carrot seed oil is one of the most powerful revitalising oils available.
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT.
- Dark glass bottles ensure fresh ingredients stay pure.
In the Press
Featured in Readers Digest July 2007, Fair Lady July 2007 and Essentials June 2007
- Massage gently into affected areas.
- Esse Repair Oil add-on nourishment to your moisturiser, and should be used as often as necessary.
Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, rosa mosqueta (rosehip) fruit oil*, sclerocarya birrea (marula) seed oil*, linum usitatissimum (flax) seed oil*, tocopherol, calodendrum capense (yangu) seed oil, adansonia digitata (baobab) oil, schinziophyton rautanenii (manketti) seed oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) oil*, linalool**, citronellol**, geraniol**
*Ingredients from organic farming
**Made from organic ingredients
***Component of natural essential oils
Please Note: The ascorbyl palmitate that may be used in this Esse product is a derivative of ascorbic acid and palmitic acid - the palmitic acid is isolated from either coconut, rape seed or palm oil. Esse have insured to use a supplier that has RSPO certification for times where palm oil is used in their products.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Esse Repair Oil (Tissue Oil)
11 Jan, 2017, By Shari
Really love this product as it feels and smells great and did help a bit with my acne scarring. A bit over priced though for the size so will not be purchasing again going forward.
21 Jan, 2016, By Ezilda
What can I say... I LOVE LOVE LOVE this oil that doesn feel oily and makes my skin feel amazing. I have problem skin and have finally found a product (Esse) that doesn cause allergic reactions or horrible break outs. I have been recommending the whole Esse range to all of my friends and eventhough it seems expensive the products last quite a while and is worth every cent. I am a very happy client :)
23 Oct, 2014, By Phyllis
The Esse is still fantastic and the applicator for the Repair Oil keeps the amount applied just perfect. Easily absorbed, leaving skin feeling soft and nourished.
This is really a miracle product!
By L van Wyk
This is really a miracle product! I have been using this oil for over two years now and I can vouch that it brings results! For whatever part of the body its used on, it regenrates the skin cells rapidly for supple, smooth, soft skin.
This is a great product.
By Tanya van Niekerk
This is a great product. My skin pigmentation (face) has definatley lightened after only a few uses. Also my skin is moisturized and radiant. My skin feels better and looks better too. Highly recommend this product.