- Extra virgin olive oil
- Locally grown
- Locally pressed
- No preservatives, or additives
- Rich in antioxidants & phytonutrients
- High in oleic, & linoleic acids: promote heart & brain health (in moderation)
- Locally sourced
- Potted in a recyclable glass jar
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why choose FtN’s extra virgin olive oil:
- There is no refined oil in extra virgin olive oil.
- Extra virgin olive oil comes from the first pressing of the olives: it contains no more than 2% acidity.
- Extra virgin olive oil is judged to have a superior taste that complements a variety of dishes such as pasta, carpaccio, salads, and parmesan.
- This 100% locally sourced olive oil has a lower carbon footprint when compared to imported olive oil.
- Ideal for everyday cooking, dipping fresh bread, making salad dressings, sauces and marinades.
- Simply drizzle over your favourite dish.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- Nett Volume: 500 ml
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 3400
- Protein (g): 0.0
- Glycaemic Carbohydrates (g): 0
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.0
- Total Fat (g): 92.0
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 12.7
- of which monounsaturated fat (g): 67.2
- of which polyunsaturated fat (g): 8.0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0.0
- Sodium (mg): 0
- Bottled in recyclable, clear glass jars.
- Made in a factory that uses nuts.
Country of Origin:
- Produced in South Africa.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product16/03/2022, By JenniferWhat a great find and I bought the balsamic bottle to match, also FTN brand. Super great taste and value. Thanks Alot FTN04/03/2022, By ShanLovely oil, very strong flavour.17/11/2021, By LauraAn essential product for our household16/09/2021, By DebbieDelicious olive oil-love to drizzle it over my salad.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.