Benefits of breast massage:
- Prevents sagging; promotes stronger ligaments
- Stimulates the circulation
- Soothes pain & swelling
- Helps to reduce scarring & stretch marks; great for moms-to-be
- Stimulates the lymphatic system; helps to flush out toxins
- A practical way to check the breasts for any irregularities like lumps
Benefits of key ingredients:
- Chamomile: Anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory, reduces fine lines & wrinkles
- Frankincense: Astringent; tones & lifts the skin, also combats signs of ageing
- Calendula: Promotes skin healing, soothes sun damage; also anti-inflammatory
- Honeybush: A great anti-ageing & anti-inflammatory agent; fights free radical damage
- Sweet almond oil: Moisturises the skin; rich in antioxidant vitamin E
- Olive oil: An ultra-nourishing but non-greasy moisturiser
- Gently massage a small amount of oil into each breast, using small circular movements towards the armpits.
- Test a small patch of skin for sensitivity 24 hours before first use.
- Store in a cool place (below 25°C), out of direct sunlight.
Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, calendula officinalis, matricaria recutita (chamomile), prunus amygdalus (sweet almond) oil, cyclopia intermedia (honeybush)*, boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil