This flavourful extract is made from premium quality oranges and has a richly fruity flavour; the closest thing to adding freshly squeezed orange to your recipes.
- Certified GMO-free by Quality Assurance International and Skal
- Certified Kosher Pareve by the Chicago Rabbinical Council
- Gluten-free and dairy-free
- Suitable for vegans; no gelatines or animal-derived ingredients
- No artificial flavours, colours or additives
- Substitute for orange juice or orange zest when cooking or baking. Use to flavour baked goods and beverages.
- Makes a nice addition to recipes made with cocoa.
- Add a little to jams, marmalades, marinades, compound butter, chutney, syrup or chocolate sauce.
- Great with vegetable dishes such as sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, broccoli and green beans.
- ½tsp Nielsen Massey Pure Orange Extract = 2tbsp fresh orange juice.
- 1tsp Nielsen Massey Pure Orange Extract = 1tsp orange zest.
Recipe for Creamy Citrus Fruit Salad Dressing:
- 110g cream cheese, softened
- 2 to 4tbsp milk or cream
- 1tsp Nielsen Massey Pure Orange Extract
- Mix the cream cheese with the milk or cream in a small bowl. Stir in the orange extract.
- Pour over your fruit salad, or serve as a dipping sauce.
- Best with pineapple, strawberries & banana.
Alcohol (90%), natural orange oil, water.
Nutritional information: 30 calories per 1 tsp serving.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
06 Sep, 2015, By Adele
A true delight, especially combined with pistachios bin baking. Natural, uplifting and always in baking cupboard.