Made with the purest bitter almond oil, this all-natural almond extract gives you a sweet, clear and pure flavour.
- For best results, mix with vanilla extract to soften the intense almond flavour
- Certified GMO-free by Quality Assurance International and Skal
- Certified Kosher Pareve by the Chicago Rabbinical Council
- Gluten-free and allergen-free
- Suitable for vegans; dairy-free, no gelatines or animal-derived ingredients
- No artificial flavours, colours or additives
- For food use only
Did You Know? Nielsen-Massey Pure Almond Extract is made with bitter almond oil derived from stone fruit pits; this means it’s actually nut-free and safe for those with nut allergies.
Pure almond extract is a baker’s best friend, but there are some other ways you can use this oil:
- Add a bit to your morning oats or French toast
- Can be used when stewing apples and other fruit
- Put a drop in your morning coffee for sugar-free sweetness
- Give your favourite curries an extra flavour dimension
Please Note: ¼ tsp Nielsen-Massey Pure Almond Extract + 1tbsp sugar = 1tbsp almond paste.
Store in a cool dark place.
Recipe for Almond Vinaigrette:
- 2tsp Dijon mustard
- 2tsp pure maple syrup
- 1tsp Nielsen-Massey Pure Almond Extract
- 1tsp Nielsen-Massey Pure Bourbon Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup canola oil
- ½ cap natural rice vinegar
- Pinch of white pepper
- Whisk the mustard, maple syrup, vanilla and almond extracts, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Slowly add the canola oil, whisking constantly until mixed.
- Slowly add the vinegar oil, whisking constantly until mixed.
- Drizzle over salads or serve as a dipping sauce.
Alcohol (90%), natural bitter almond oil, water.
25 calories per 1 tsp serving.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
06 Oct, 2015, By Adele
Did not buy from F2N, but I can highly recommend it. SOOO MUCH BETTER than the fake stuff we used to use. Tastes like real almonds, and that is just divine!
The best there is!
29 Apr, 2014, By Maureen
This is THE best almond extract I have ever used - and I do a LOT of vegan baking for my family and clients. You use such a small amount and it tastes wonderful!