- No additives or preservatives
- No harmful chemicals
- Locally produced in the Helderberg and Swellendam
- Grown in naturally enriched soil using the ancient crop rotation system, resulting in few pesticides being used
- Source of bran, which is rich in nutrients
- More fibre than white bread flour, which helps with heart health & digestion
- Has a protein count of 11%
- Much more economical & eco-friendly than commercial flour
- Can be used in all yeast baked goods; gives you a high rise & medium-fine crumb
Store in an airtight container and use by Best Before date.
Recipe for Eureka Brown Bread:
- 5cups (785g) Eureka Brown Bread Flour
- 40ml vegetable oil
- 15ml sugar
- 10g instant yeast
- 15ml vinegar
- 500ml warm water
- 350ml milk
- 10ml salt
- Mix the sugar & yeast together in the warm water and leave for approx. 5 minutes
- Mix in the milk, oil & vinegar
- Add the mixture to the flour & salt, using a wooden spoon
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C
- Pour the dough into a greased bread tin, approx. half-full
- Leave dough in a warm place to rise for 30-60 minutes (until doubled in size)
- Bake for 40-50 minutes; leave to cool before serving
Locally biological wheat grown by 7th generation wheat farmers
Allergens: Wheat, gluten
Nutritional Information (per 100g serving):
- Energy: 1357kJ
- Protein: 10.15g
- Total carbohydrates: 69.4g
- Total dietary fibre: 7.7g
- Total sodium: 3.57mg
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Great Everyday Flour
22 Dec, 2015, By Cari (HJ)
Love this flour! I bake all our own bread using the no-knead method and Ive never had a flop. Best is, it always tastes awesome and smells divine - like real bread should.
20 Dec, 2015, By Heidi
Love this flour, use it to make fresh bread and pizza in my machine
06 Sep, 2015, By Adele
Great results, superior taste and very rewarding to bake your own bread. I love this flour and its so good to know what goes into each loaf. No nasties and always a good measure of love...
Eureka Brown Bread Flour
26 May, 2015, By Jolene
This bread turns out beautifully. I love this flour. I love the fact that its as natural as possible and healthy and wholesome.
13 May, 2015, By Maryam
I purchased the Eureka brown bread flour from you guys, but I am rather disappointed at the taste and texture, its very much clumpier compared to the Champagne Valley Stone Mills brown bread flour and it is sort of greasy/oily, and the main problem is that is has a terribly bitterish after taste. I made bread, naan and roti with it , all had the awfully bitterish after taste.