Gargle with this herbal mouthwash for 30 seconds and you’ll soon feel the benefits of the key botanical ingredients.
- Antibacterial, astringent
- Combats gingivitis (gum disease)
- Soothes sore throats
- Freshens breath and prevents halitosis
- Anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial
- Fights gingivitis and swollen gums
- Prevents bad breath
- Soothing anti-inflammatory
- Helps to heal wounds and ulcers
- Soothes inflamed or infected mucous membranes
- Helps to heal abscesses and ulcers
- Soothes irritation and swelling in the mucous membranes
Did You Know? In Medieval times, sage was also known as toute bonne, meaning “all is well”, because of its many healing properties.
- No added fluoride
- No parabens or preservatives
- No animal testing
- Certified by BDIH and NATRUE
- Fresh natural fragrance
- Made with organic, wild sourced ingredients wherever possible
Shake bottle well before use. Gargle thoroughly for 30 seconds.
Contains approx. 9% alcohol; should not be swallowed and is not suitable for children.
Water (aqua), alcohol, sorbitol, althaea officinalis leaf extract, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, krameria triandra root extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, potentilla erecta root extract, aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) bark extract, melia azadirachta leaf extract, commiphora myrrha resin extract, fragrance (parfum), limonene*, eugenol*, linalool*, sodium magnesium silicate, glycerin, propolis wax
*Component of natural essential oils
Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products comply with guidelines regarding animal testing set forth by both PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) and the BDIH (German Federation of Natural Products Manufacturers).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
28 Sep, 2014, By Alde
So much better that any store bought mouthwash. Though a bit expensive a little goes a long way. I am converted for life!