- Premium quality powdered vanilla
- Packaged in a glass tube with cork stopper for freshness
- Ground from whole vanilla beans
- No starch, anti-caking agents or additives
- Has a fine texture
- 1 teaspoon = 1 medium vanilla pod
- 100% pure & natural; no synthetic vanillin
- Halaal certified by the South African National Halaal Authority
Store in a cool dry place. Vanilla powder has a shelf life of up to 5 years.
Did You Know? The vanilla orchid blooms for only 24 hours, during which time it must be carefully hand-pollinated.
Recipe for Vanilla Nutmeg Sauce:
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1tsp Vanilla Man Vanilla Powder
- ½tsp freshly ground nutmeg
- 6 egg yolks
- ⅔ cup organic sugar
- Heat the milk, nutmeg & vanilla in a saucepan over medium heat, whisking occasionally to prevent sticking.
- When the mixture starts to simmer, turn off the heat & set aside to let the flavours infuse for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg yolks & sugar. Slowly whisk in the vanilla mixture. Pour the mixture back into the saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon to 180 degrees F.
- When the mixture becomes thick & creamy, like eggnog, quickly remove it from the heat. Pour it though a fine-meshed strainer into a jar; place the jar in ice water to cool.
- Keep chilled & serve cold. Delicious with ice cream or Christmas pudding.
Powdered vanilla pods (husks & seeds); no starch, anti-caking agents or additives.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
20 Aug, 2015, By Nadia
This powder works beautifully in baking, cooking or even aw - love adding it to our oats and breakfasts in the morning, and adds a lovely vanilla flavour to all my baked goodies! Highly recommended as real vanilla!