How Reishi mushroom can benefit your health:
- Cancer support: Reinforces the membrane of cancerous cells to prevent from spreading further in the body.
- Chemotherapy support: Promotes post-chemo recovery; reduces side effects & may help to enhance the effectiveness of anti-cancer medication.
- Anti-tumour effect: Promotes interferon production, helping to combat tumours.
- Skin health: Improves skin tone & texture; antioxidant properties help to combat pigmentation.
- Anti-diabetes benefits: Adjusts insulin sensitivity & reduces blood sugar levels; promotes healthy pancreas function.
- Cholesterol: Helps to reduce high HDL cholesterol levels in the bloodstream.
- Heart health: Regulates blood pressure (improves diastolic value), improves blood circulation & increases blood flow of the coronary artery.
- Organ health: Slows the degeneration of cells, tissues & organs.
- Overall wellbeing: Enhances the body’s natural healing abilities, promotes immune system strength.
- Anti-allergy effect: Helps to supress over-active allergen production, inhibiting histamine release.
- Liver protection: Lowers the GOT & GPT levels (a fatty liver causes elevated levels).
- Thrombosis (blood clot) prevention: Has natural anticoagulant properties.
- Stress management: Helps to combat stress, nervousness & insomnia.
- Adults & children over 12 years: Take 2-3 capsules twice a day.
- Children 6-12 years: Take 1 capsules twice a day.
Store in a cool dry place.
Suitable for diabetics.
- Do not consume reishi if you are using blood thinning medication, or if you have had an organ transplant.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years.
Ingredients (per capsule)
250mg Ganoderma lucidum with prebiotics
- Polysaccharides (Ganoderic acids A, B, C and D)
- Lucidenic acid B
- Complete proteins
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.