- Maintains a healthy sleep pattern, relieves sleeplessness
- Helps to prevent restlessness during the night
- Eases anxiety & tension
- Helps to alleviate headaches, muscular pain & menstrual cramps
- Useful for soothing digestive trouble
- Won’t cause dependency or side effects like ordinary sleeping pills
How does this natural remedy work?
- Sedative: Tagara has a mild sedative action which gently relaxes the nervous system, helping to alleviate insomnia & sleep disorders. The active sedative substance in tagara is called Six-methylapigenin.
- Nervine: Tagara relieves nervous tension & irritation by supporting normal nerve function.
- Antidepressant, anxiolytic: Tagara helps to treat stress-related disorders, relieving depression & anxiety.
Did You Know? The use of tagara to treat insomnia and nervousness dates back to the 16th Century.
The United States Food & Drug Administration includes tagara in their GRAS (Generally Recognised as Safe) (GRAS)’ list; the German Commission E has also approved the use of tagara as a mild natural sedative.
- Take 1-2 capsules twice daily with meals.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from direct light.
Each 2 capsule serving contains:
- Indian valerian root (Valeriana wallichi) dried water extract 500mg
- Other ingredients: 100% Kosher Vcaps, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, dicalcium phosphate
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
works + i combine
17 Mar, 2017, By Karien
I combine this with one sleep capsule from Flora Force, and it is works so well
01 Feb, 2016, By Sigrid
Since my baby was born, Ive struggled to relax enough to sleep well. Even once he was occasionally sleeping through the night, I was still waking up at least once and struggling to fall asleep, too. Not ideal. I started taking a valerian tablet every night when I go to bed (instead of rescue remedy drops, which taste revolting) and now I can sleep as long as he stays asleep. After taking it for about a month, the cumulative effect has been that I fall asleep more easily and sleep more soundly throughout the night. All great things for this new mom!
30 Jul, 2015, By Kerryn
Excellent and really helps us to sleep well with no drowsiness the next day :)