- Hydrating & nourishing
- Non-greasy-easily absorbed
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- No parabens
- Ideal for dry skin
Avocado oil is a source of vitamin E, plant sterolins and essential fatty acids; it nourishes and hydrates the skin, reduces inflammation & leaves your complexion supple and firm.
Argan oil stimulates skin cell renewal, softens dry or rough skin, controls excess oil and reduces blemishes and scars; it is a treasured Moroccan beauty secret.
Other key ingredients:
- Carrot seed oil is rich in vitamin A & antioxidants; it hydrates & protects the skin
- Apricot oil improves the skin’s elasticity & reduces fine lines & wrinkles
- Frankincense rejuvenates & tones the skin; it’s ideal for dry or mature skin types
- Neroli stimulates skin cell growth, improves elasticity, softens the appearance of wrinkles & scars
Store in a cool dry place. Use within 8 weeks.
- Apply this moisturiser in the mornings & evenings, after your facial serum
- Once it has been fully absorbed you can apply your makeup as usual
Shea butter, coconut oil, argan oil, avocado oil, carrot seed oil, apricot kernel oil, frankincense, rose otto, neroli, rose geranium
Please Note: Product label may be outdated, as new products are sometimes packed in old packaging to save waste. Latest ingredients are listed above.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
06 Oct, 2016, By Viana
Smells nice. A good moisturiser, but when I used this in the winter, my skin was still a bit dry (although this might have been from my cleanser etc). Would use this again, but I found the Vitamin C cream (also from Hey Gorgeous) works better for me.
24 May, 2016, By Claudette
A nice moisturizer with a pleasant smell. I have used better natural moisturizers that have been thicker and more nourishing for my skin, particularly now in the JHB winter. It was good to try something different and this will probably be a lovely summer day cream. Enjoying it, but I probably won buy it again.
23 Oct, 2015, By Tamarin
Love this. It is rich but not too rich to cause oiliness if you have dry/dehydrated skin types. Soaks in well and is leaving my face feeling Cherished. I will definitely buy this again.