Use this pure unbleached flour to bake deliciously soft, moist and tender cakes, breads and muffins; Eureka cake flour gives you cakes with a high rise and medium-fine crumb, making it popular with domestic and commercial bakers.
- Premium quality stone ground cake flour
- No harsh unwanted chemicals or bleaches
- No preservatives or additives; no GMOs
- High protein count (11%)
- Locally produced in the pristine Helderberg & Swellendam regions
- Grown using sustainable farming practices, in naturally enriched soil to enahance nutritionasl value and reduce the need for pesticides
- Can be used in all yeast baked goods like bread, pizza and cakes
- Bakes cakes with a high rise, and medium to fine crumb
- Much more economical than commercial flour
Store in a sealed container and use by Best Before date.
Recipe for Scotch Shortbread:
- 140g Eureka Stone Ground Cake Flour
- 90g corn flour
- 50g castor sugar
- 125g butter
- 2 egg yolks
- Icing sugar to taste
- Sieve the cake flour & corn flour; rub in the butter
- Add castor sugar
- Stir in egg yolk & mix well
- Roll out dough to approx. 12-15mm thick, sprinkle with icing sugar & prick with a fork
- Bake at 190°C for 15-18 minutes (until lightly golden-brown)
- Cool slightly & cut to desired size
- Allow to cool before serving & enjoy!
Locally biological wheat grown by 7th generation wheat farmers
Allergens: Wheat, gluten
Nutritional information (per100g):
- Energy: 1364kJ
- Protein: 11.07g
- Total carbohydrates: 70.9g
- Fat: 1.2g
- Total dietary fibre: 3.4g
- Total sodium: 1.8g
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Love this flour!
13 Apr, 2016, By Maureen
Maybe love is a bit of an exaggeration but I like it a LOT! It looks different, smells different and I think bakes up differently from the previous flour I used to buy at the supermarket. This month I am adding the bread flour and next month, rye and wholemeal. Never going to use anything else.
20 Dec, 2015, By Heidi
Great product , use it in all my recipes.
Love that its unleashed and non-GMO
Baking up a storm
02 Oct, 2015, By Adele
Super fine, incredibly tasty and no GMO or chlorine bleach. The best cupcakes EVER! I just love the smell when you open the bag... smells like a wheat field after the rain. I love to bake and now I love it even MORE!
Tastes Great and Raises Well.
01 Sep, 2015, By Tracy
Eureka flour tastes much better than store bought flour. I often bake cakes, muffins, scones and cookies and this flour makes my dough raise quite well and has a lovely flavour. My cupboard will be stocked with Eureka flour from now on.
A must have in Every Kitchen!!!
28 Aug, 2015, By Carien
Trying to not feed my household with GMO products, I started baking my own breads and making my own pizzas etc. I really love this product. In Fact the whole range. You can really taste the difference.
09 Dec, 2014, By Livia
I love that this flour is grown using eco-friendly methods and that it is free from chemicals. Will never buy normal flour ever again.
07 Nov, 2014, By Tamarin
I can taste the difference in this flour to shop bought flour. Can go back to using the usual shop stuff!