- Naturally gluten-free
- No added oils, salt or sugar
- Makes a delicious sandwich spread or dessert topping
- Almonds are heart-healthy, packed with protein & high in vitamin E
- Macadamias are an excellent source of minerals, including heart-protective selenium
Recipe for Cinnamon Macadamia Granola:
- 240g old-fashioned rolled oats
- 50g peanuts
- 50g macadamia nuts
- 3Tbsp cacao powder
- 125g ButtaNutt Cinnamon Macadamia Nut Butter
- 110ml honey
- 60ml coconut oil
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper & set aside.
- Combine the oats, nuts, & cacao in a large bowl.
- Melt the nut butter, honey & coconut oil together in a medium bowl; stir until smooth.
- Mix in the vanilla extract. Pour over oats & mix until completely coated.
- Spread the mixture onto the lined baking sheet & bake for 30 minutes; stir & flip the mixture every 10 minutes.
- Optional: Sprinkle chocolate chips over the granola while it’s still warm.
- Cool the granola at room temperature for at least 30 minutes. Serve with a drizzle of honey or nut butter. Enjoy!
- This granola will keep for up to 3 weeks if stored covered at room temperature.
Dry roasted macadamia nuts (60%), dry roasted almond nuts (38%), cinnamon powder
Allergens: Tree nuts
Manufactured in a peanut-free facility
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
10 Oct, 2016, By Karla-Lilienne
This is a very nice nut butter. I sometimes have a spoon full just because.
17 May, 2016, By Susan
Wonderful combination. Healthy , locally produced. Something different and unique in the nut butter range.
10 May, 2016, By Tanya
My daughter is passionate about cinnamon and this is a great addition to the nut butter range. Very delicious ;-)
26 Jan, 2016, By Lyn
Nice flavour, just the right hint of cinnamon.
29 Sep, 2015, By raeesa
Really enjoying this nut butter. Anyone who loves cinnamon will enjoy this product.
15 Sep, 2015, By Clara
Tastes like Cinnamon Biscuits!! It did not last long :-D
18 Aug, 2015, By Tammy
Absolutely divine! I usually add Cinnamon to most of my Nut Butters, so a great addition. Very happy :)
A nice change
19 Jul, 2015, By Pier
The cinnamon adds a nice change to the normal round of nut butters. I love all nut butters, but my husband, who only likes some, raves about this. Happy customers ;-)