Numerous delicious healthy foods (such as bananas, bamboo shoots and almonds) are naturally rich in potassium, but taking a supplement ensures that this all-important mineral gets properly absorbed and used by the cells in your body. With each dose of Mineralife’s Ionic Potassium Supplement, you can promote:
- Healthy skin tissue, muscle tissue and joints
- Healthy muscle contraction and relaxation
- Healthy bones with high mineral density
- Healthy nerve transmission throughout the body
- Balanced pH levels
- Water balance and waste elimination
- Healthy pressure levels within the blood vessels
- Healthy cardiovascular system
The potassium supplement from Mineralife is 100% vegan-friendly and comes in a convenient liquid form, making the minerals easier to absorb than those in a capsule or tablet. It’s free of sugars, gluten and synthetic additives.
Patented, clinically tested professional grade CHD-Fulvic Acid has been added to further increase absorption and enhance overall well-being as fulvic acid has natural anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and detoxification properties.
- Dosage: 5ml (1 cap) daily in water or juice.
- Refrigerate after opening for long-term freshness.
Reverse Osmosis Water (MET™ Water*), Ionic Potassium from ionised Potassium Citrate, citric acid, CHD-Fulvic Acid, non-GMO sorbic acid, nicin (100% natural, protects freshness)
- Ionic Catalyst contains a full spectrum of 72 naturally occurring minerals and trace minerals from IonicTrace™ concentrated Great Salt Lake minerals.
- Contains 48 servings (240ml)
- 99mg potassium per serving (3% daily value)
- 200mcg Ionic Catalyst per serving
- Serving size: 5ml
*Mineralife’s purified, energy-enhanced water formulated to help activate minerals into their electronically charged ionic state for optimal benefit. Patent pending.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.