- 18-in-1 liquid castile soap scented with essential oils
- Ultra-concentrated multipurpose soap
- Can be used on face, body, hair - food, dishes, floors, pets and more
- Just 4 drops are enough for a shower!
- Free from synthetic detergents, foaming agents and surfactants
- No artificial fragrances, preservatives and colours
- Bottle is made from 100% recycled materials (PET)
- No animal Ingredients
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
How To Use Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Castile Soap? Dilute! Dilute! Dilute!
Body & Beauty:
- Face: 2-3 drops on we hands, applied to wet face.
- Body: 1 small squirt on a wet washcloth, applied to wet body.
- Hair: ½ tablespoon in your hand, worked into wet hair, or dilute ½ tablespoon in ½ a cup of water work that into wet hair.
- Bath: Completely depends on water amount, but roughly 2 tablespoons soap in an average sized tub. (Doesn’t bubble, but still cleans)
- Shaving: Face - 10 drops; Underarms - 3 drops; Legs - ½ teaspoon ; Work to a lather in wet hands and apply to area.
- Teeth: 1 drop on a toothbrush. (Yes, it tastes like soap and may take some time getting used to)
- Foot Bath: 1 ½ teaspoons in small tub of hot water.
- Clearing Congestion: 1 tablespoon in a bowl of steaming hot water. Breathe in mist with a towel draped over the head.
- Dishes (handwashing): Pre-dilute 1:10 with water. Squirt on a scrub brush and scrub dishes.
- Laundry: ⅓ - ½ capfuls of soap for a large load in a normal washer. Add ½ capfuls of white spirit vinegar to the rinse cycle. Use half of these amounts for high-efficiency washing machines.
- Mopping: ½ capful of soap in 2 litres of hot water.
- All-Purpose Cleaning: ¼ capful of soap in a quart of water in a spray bottle. Add ¼ teaspoon Tea Tree Essential Oil if desired.
- Windows: 1 tablespoon of soap in 750 ml of water in a spray bottle. Follow up with pure carbonated water (club soda/seltzer water), or half white spirit vinegar/half water.
- Toilet: Predilute 1:4 with water in a squirt bottle. Add ¼ teaspoon Tea Tree Essential Oil. Empty toilet by turning off the water at the tap and flushing. Squirt the bowl thoroughly, sprinkle Sodium bicarbonate powder on the toilet brush, scrub the bowl, let sit for 10 minutes, turn on water and flush.
- Fruit & Veggie Rinse: 1 dash (approx. ¼ teaspoon) in a bowl of water. Dunk produce and swish. Then rinse in clear water.
- Dog Washing: Amount varies widely depending on size, hair type and length, as well as overall dirtiness. Dr. Bronner wets her dog thoroughly, then starts to work in castile soap up and down their flanks and hackles until she reaches a good lather. She really massages it in, down to the skin. This soap may not be suitable for dogs with sensitive skin conditions or if prone to dry skin.
- Plant Spray For Bugs (aphids): 1 tablespoon in a quart of water. Add ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper or Cinnamon, if desired.
- Ant Spray (not on plants): ¼ capful of tea tree soap in a quart of water. (This concentration with burn plants.)
Discover more amazing ways to use your Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Liquid Castile Soaps on Lisa Bronner’s official YouTube channel.
NOTICE: It’s important to take care of how your unique skin reacts to the soap. If you find it too harsh, try diluting. But always discontinue immediately if irritation occurs.
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Warning: Don’t drink soap! Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it clear. Do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and squirt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
- Available In: 237 ml, and 473 ml.
- Water, Potassium Cocoate*‡, Potassium Palm Kernelate*‡, Potassium Olivate*‡, Glycerin*, Mentha Arvensis (Wild mint) Essential Oil‡◊, Potassium Hempate*, Potassium Jojobate*, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil‡◊, Citric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Linalool◊.
- *Controlled organic cultivation.
- ‡Certified fair trade by IMO.
- ◊Natural essential oils.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America.
38 out of 38 people would recommend this product29/11/2021, By Petuniai really love this soap. A little goes a long way and it cleans thoroughly without stripping skin.11/08/2021, By LuciaI've been using this castille soap for some time now. Perfect on my skin and a little goes a long way.25/06/2021, By SamanthaI love this as it get rids of ANY dirt and smells. Also great for body and acne (but dilute! dilute! dilute!)05/06/2021, By Monikafabulous product, keeps ants away from the kitchen, cleans laundry like a dream05/05/2021, By LeratoBeen using this product for a while now and I love the results. It cleans my hair well and doesn't leave any residue as I've heard others say. The peppermint is rather refreshing too.30/03/2021, By KimThe best soap for the hot summer months.29/03/2021, By KimThis soap is refreshing and it leaves you squeaky clean. It's great for the hot summer months. I highly recommd it.29/03/2021, By KimFeels minty fresh. Best soap for the hot summer months. Leaves you feeling squeaky clean.18/03/2021, By DanBest multipurpose soap.
Absolutely love it. Not great on the hair but stick to the body and too will love it18/03/2021, By CorinneBeen using this for awhile and love it! The minty freshness is amazing. Super excited to see the bigger size - makes this product better value for money.04/03/2021, By EdenWas sceptical at first because the consistency is quite runny but a little goes a long way and it lathers up surprisingly well! The oil also has moisturising properties so my skin is softer after I use it.19/02/2021, By JerryLOVE IT06/01/2021, By FrancesDr Bronners is such a great liquid soap. Great for home or camping. Totally bio degradable. Great for everything from hair to dishes.13/12/2020, By RocheI only use this to make up cleaner for our bathrooms. The smell is very strong, which seems to add to the experience of everything being clean.31/10/2020, By AriAwesome29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat Product20/10/2020, By TarynI used to use this product when living in Europe, so i am thrilled to be able to get it in SA. An all round great product with multiple uses. The best scent as well.11/09/2020, By ZaneleSmells amazing and leaves the skin feeling refreshed!11/08/2020, By SageThe peppermint smells amazing. The soap really cleanses thoroughly. I love it.11/08/2020, By TokhyxoSo good11/08/2020, By JamielaPure soap09/08/2020, By RosaleeFabulous versatile product, eco friendly and smells wonderful.27/07/2020, By OceanTop smell24/07/2020, By LesleyA great long lasting soap. Love the clean fresh smell and love the fact that there is no residue left on my skin.24/07/2020, By LesleyThe best, cleanest smelling soap around. Lasts for ages and makes a great gift for someone special.21/06/2020, By AnAmazing08/06/2020, By GoodnessPleasure to use this soap08/05/2020, By LaraWorks so well01/05/2020, By FionaSmells amazing and feels great on the skin17/04/2020, By LarvanThis soap is great. Eco friendly, minimal ingredients and does a great job. Can be used for all sorts of purposes, but I use it mainly in the shower. A little goes a long way as you only need a drop or two.14/04/2020, By AdeneSuper gentle and does not irritate skin02/04/2020, By WinnerReal good soap16/03/2020, By GreenImpressive07/03/2020, By OrganicNice smell, fresh smell22/02/2020, By EcoClassic08/02/2020, By MariusLove the fresh smell and long-lasting foam it creates. Also a lot of practical uses.16/01/2020, By SupportNice mint
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.