- Naturally gluten-free chickpea flour
- No additives or preservatives
- Tasty, versatile & highly nutritious pulses
- A good source of protein, vitamins & minerals
- Can be used as a replacement for wheat flour when baking
- Can be used to make a batter or crumb coating
- Can also be used as a thickener or binder in a range of recipes
- Bio-bag based on renewable raw materials
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Our waste-free packaging:
- Faithful to Nature’s pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags that are 100% recyclable. Our bio-based bags are made with non-GMO plant based-materials. The bio-bag is certified by DIN, CERTO, TÜV Austria, and DIN EN. Our planet-friendly protective carton box is sourced from sustainably managed forests and printed with vegetable-based inks.
- Use as a wheat flour substitute in cooking and baking.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
- Nett Weight: 650 g.
- 100% Dehulled Split Chickpeas.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1619
- Protein (g): 22.4
- Carbohydrate (g): 58
- of which Total Sugar (g): 10.9
- Total Fat (g): 6.7
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.7
- of which Monounsaturated Fat (g): 1.5
- of which Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 3.0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 10.8
- Sodium (mg): 64
- Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa and/or Canada and/or Turkey and/or USA and/or India.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.