- Dried chickpeas
- Tasty, versatile & highly nutritious pulses
- A rich source of plant-based protein
- Low glycaemic carbohydrate for sustained energy
- Rich in folate, iron, and magnesium
- Loaded with prebiotic fibre
- Good source of immune-boosting vitamin C & bone-building vitamin K
- No additives or preservatives
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Make hummus, falafels oven roasted chickpea chips
- Add to salad, soup or stews
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags. Our smaller bags (650 g) are bio-based bags made with non-GMO plant based-materials. Our larger (1kg) bags are 100% recyclable paper bags made using elemental chlorine-free bleach, raw material from sustainably managed forests, and strictly vegetable-based inks.
- Soak chickpeas overnight in ample water.
- Drain and simmer for 1 ½ hours or until tender.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1581
- Protein (g): 20.5
- Carbohydrate (g): 63
- of which Total Sugar (g): 10.7
- Total Fat (g): 6.0
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.6
- of which Monounsaturated Fat (g): 1.4
- of which Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 2.7
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 12.2
- Sodium (mg): 24
- Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Turkey, and/or Canada, and/or Argentina and/or Australia and/or India and/or Russia and/or Malawi and/or South Africa and/or Botswana.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.