- Genuine vanilla extract
- Made using a cold extraction method
- Packaged in a 50ml glass bottle
- 1tsp vanilla essence = ½tsp vanilla extract
- 1tsp vanilla essence = 1 medium vanilla pod
- Four-fold extract, approx. twice as strong as ordinary vanilla essence
Did You Know? A few drops of vanilla extract will cut the acidity of tomato-based foods.
Due to the 35% alcohol content, vanilla extract is naturally preserved and doesn’t have to be refrigerated. Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight. Shelf life: up to 5 years.
Recipe for Sahlab (Egyptian Hot Vanilla Drink):
- 2 cups milk or almond milk
- ½ cup water
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1tsp Vanilla Man Vanilla Essence
- 2Tbsp organic sugar
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of coconut flakes
- Heat the milk in a heavy saucepan.
- Whisk the water & cornstarch together; add to the milk.
- Add the vanilla & sugar.
- Turn the heat up to medium-high & bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil while stirring for 2 minutes; the liquid should thicken slightly.
- Divide between 2 mugs. Sprinkle with cinnamon & coconut. Serve & enjoy!
Vanilla pods, alcohol*, mineral water, glycerine
*The amount of alcohol inside a 50ml bottle is .000001%, which the Halaal council have approved.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Thank you Vanilla Man!
10 Sep, 2016, By Nicole
I love this vanilla extract. It has such a lovely flavour.
Will only stick to this Vanilla extract!
12 Apr, 2016, By khadeeja
The best Vanilla extract Ive ever purchased, definitely will only continue purchasing this one.. Best of all its S.A.N.H.A approved, whatever I have made or baked with it came out most delicious yummy! U will never go wrong wherever u add it in, the taste smell is both wonderful its quite strong, unlike a few others I tried, where u add vanilla essence but in actual fact it doesn really taste like uve added some in#127856;
Best value for money!
27 Mar, 2015, By Terri
This is the best value for money vanilla extract I have found. Its very strong though so only need a touch. I would definitely buy again
18 Feb, 2015, By Kaeyla
Unlike some brands its not watery and has a wonderful flavour. Will definitely buy again.