Kombucha is a traditional drink made by fermenting a culture called a SCOBY with tea, and in this case, some coffee too. It results in a most delicious fizzy drink that is filled with nutrition and beneficial enzymes and flora for your gut.
- It tastes tart, tangy and zippy and makes a great, healthy soft drink replacement
- Caffeine-free rooibos with just a touch of cold brewed coffee to keep it low in caffeine
- Certified organic cold brewed coffee
- Organic hand harvested rooibos base is packed with antioxidants
- Sugar is used to feed the SCOBY but by the time the SCOBY’s appetite has been satisfied there is very little sugar left
- 100% recyclable food-grade PET bottles, certified BPA and phthalate free
- Theonista is an eco-aware company that only uses recycled boxes, and supports organic seasonal sourcing for their materials
Kombucha is natural and healthy, but it’s really potent so we wouldn’t recommend it for pregnant women, or children under 12, without guidance from a health care professional.
Theonista raw kombucha (filtered water, organic rooibos, non-GMO unbleached evaporated cane sugar, active cultures), organic Cove Cold Brew coffee. Absolutely no added colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Good pick me up
06 Jan, 2016, By Coffee Addict
As someone who is addicted to their morning coffee fix. I thought I would give this a try. I loved the flavour and gave a nice buzz too. If i am in a rush or feel like a ice coffee I have on of these, great pick me up. If you are a coffee lover, this product is for you.