The compounds that give bitter herbs their taste make them highly beneficial to your digestive system. The bitterness helps to trigger digestive reflexes, improving the overall digestive process.
- Chamomile: Antispasmodic; relaxes the smooth muscles of the intestines & stomach. Helps with indigestion, gas, cramps & IBS.
- Peppermint: Has soothing & antispasmodic properties; a natural remedy for bloating & gas. Stimulates the gall bladder to release bile, for more effective digestion of fats.
- Fennel: A carminative & anti-spasmodic; helps to relive bloating, flatulence & IBS symptoms.
- Lemon balm: Helps to ease nausea, cramping, stomach pain & acidity.
- Milk thistle: Supports liver & gall bladder health; relieves constipation & inflammation of the bowels.
- Licorice: Has a mild laxative & diuretic effect; reduces water retention, constipation & bloating.
- Angelica: Calms a nervous stomach & helps to stimulate the digestion.
- Bioperine: An extract from the black pepper fruit; helps to enhance the bioavailability of nutrients.
Take one capsule with your two biggest meals of the day,or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
One vegetarian capsule provides:
- Digestive enzyme blend: 95mg
- Lipase RO (250 FIP)
- Amylase (3150 DU)
- Lactase (150 ALU)
- Malt Diastase (225 DP)
- Cellulase (280 CU)
- Protease 4.5 (14000 HUT)
- Invertase (110 SU)
- Chamomile flowers (Flores Chamimilae) 60mg
- Peppermint leaf (Menthae piperitae) 50mg
- Fennel (Foeniculi amari) 50mg
- Lemon balm leaf (Melissa officinalis) 40mg
- Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) 35mg
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza Uralensi) 30mg
- Angelica root (Angelica archangelica) 25mg
- Bioperine (Piper Nigrum) 2mg
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.