These herbal extracts work together to ease pain, inflammation and breathing difficulties, so your toddler will soon be back to his or her healthy, happy self. Each spray of Coughy Geoffy gives your child a dose of these healing herbs:
- Aniseed: A decongestant (breaks up mucous) and is antiseptic; prevents infection of the mucous membranes.
- Coltsfoot (also called coughwort): Demulcent (soothing), antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory. Helps to ease the symptoms of asthma and bronchitis attacks, alleviating spasms in the lungs and allowing for easier breathing.
- Jie Geng (balloon flower root): Anti-inflammatory, has a soothing effect of sore throats and helps to break up phlegm. Expectorant (helps to expel phlegm).
- Mullein: An anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic; helps to ease coughs, colds, hoarseness and sore throats, as well as bronchitis and tonsillitis.
- Elderflower: Helps to lower fevers and reduce inflammation; great for soothing ear, nose and throat irritations. Has antiviral, immune-boosting powers.
- Licorice: Breaks up sticky phlegm; has soothing (demulcent) properties and helps to settle the stomach.
- Marshmallow: Helps to soothe sore throats, repair mucous membranes, and reduce inflammation.
- Plantain: Antibacterial and antiseptic, helping to fight off infection; anti-inflammatory, helps to expel mucous (expectorant).
- Colloidal silver base: Antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, an all-round health tonic & immune booster.
- 6 to12 months: 1 spray 3 times daily
- 1 to 3 years: 2 sprays 3 times daily
- 4 to 7 years: 3 sprays 3 times daily
- 8 to12 years: 4 sprays 3 times daily
Suitable for short-term or long-term use. Store below 25°C.
Not recommended for children under 6 months. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. If symptoms do not improve, consult a health care practitioner.
Alcohol 16%, aniseed 15%, coltsfoot 15%, jie geng 15%, mullein, elderflower, licorice 9%, marshmallow 8%, plantain 8%, in a base of colloidal silver, glycerin & vodka
Please note this product contains vodka and is therefore not considered Halaal.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
14 Mar, 2016, By Natalie
I had some left from when my baby had a niggly cough and gave it to my friend whos baby has been wheezing and coughing for weeks one end. She messaged me that same evening to let me know that the wheezing had already stopped!
I have finally found the solution!!
07 Jan, 2016, By Nompumelelo
I have finally found the solution for my sons phlegmy chest. I have struggled to find an effective expectorant for my son as he suffers from consistent wet cough and chest. This does the trick! Within 30 minutes of spraying in his mouth and the biggest phlegm blobs come out. His nose is also not runny anymore. At least now he can lay off the antibiotics. I am very happy!!
Seems to work
10 Jun, 2015, By Tammy
My 5 and a half month old had flu and was on antibiotics which didnt seem to help with her cough. When ever she started coughing at night I sprayed Pure Herbal Remedies Kiddies Coughy Geoffy once in her mouth and it seemed to stop her coughing.