- 1 x porcelain Himalayan crystal salt inhaler
- 1 x 100g bag of coarse Himalayan crystal salt
Benefits of a salt inhaler:
- Ultra-gentle & natural; safe for all ages
- Non-invasive & drug-free
- Promotes healthier respiratory function
- Moisturises dry mucous membranes
- Detoxifies the air, removing dust, smoke, allergens & pollutants
- Clears the sinuses, helps to prevent snoring & improve sleep
- Reduces the mucous build-up that causes congestion
- Helps to reduce the symptoms of chronic coughs, bronchitis & respiratory problems
- Helps to reduce snoring & improve sleep quality
- Gently remove the plug on the underside of the inhaler & pour about 1Tbsp coarse Himalayan crystal salt into the inner cavity. Replace the plug.
- Place your mouth around the mouthpiece at the top of the salt inhaler, & inhale normally.
- Exhale through your nose (or remove the salt inhaler from your mouth to exhale from your mouth).
- Use your salt inhaler for 5-10 minutes, 3 times a day.
- The inhaler is recommended for use by only one person.
- Replace salt if it becomes damp or dusty. Do not add water.
- Store in a dust-free space & cover the mouth-piece when not in use.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Himalayan Crystal Salt Inhaler
11 Jan, 2017, By Shari
Have used this and really like it. It helps with breathing difficulties and is simple and easy to use.
15 Dec, 2016, By Nkanyiso
I have been suffering for years and just after 10 Minutes of using the product I can feel relief that I have not felt in years , a Big thank you to Faithful to Nature.
I am ecstatic
08 Jul, 2015, By Zulayga
Oh my Hat, I am ecstatic, I started using the Inhaler on Monday evening and this is now my New World. Instantly I felt the difference and I could actually sleep well last night and knowing my throat wasnít soar when I woke up this morning, which mean I didnít snore.