- Made from pure crystalline salt sourced in the Himalayas, this lovely lamp emits negatively charged ions as it warms up.
- These negative ions neutralise the electromagnetic radiation (positive ions) produced by your household electronics.
- They also help to purify the air, clearing away dust, pollen, allergens and smoke.
- The calming and cleansing effect of your Himalayan salt lamp will help to keep your living space in harmonious balance.
- Simply switch it on to let the negative ions work their magic.
Key benefits of the negative ions from your crystal salt lamp:
- Relief from allergies & asthma symptoms
- Reduced depression, stress & fatigue
- Better quality of sleep
- Improved immunity
- Improved respiratory function
Did You Know? Universal Vision is the brand that first pioneered the first imports of Himalayan crystal salt products into South Africa.
- The lamp uses a 15-watt pygmy globe with a screw-in fitting.
- Due to the nature of the product colour vary.
- Leave your Himalayan crystal salt lamp switched on for a continuous source of healing negative ions.
- Use a quality electric lead and globe, or use a USB lead to plug your lamp directly into your computer and save electricity.
- To clean the lamp, switch it off and wipe it with a slightly damp cloth.
- If the lamp is switched off for a few days or longer, cover it with an airtight bag to prevent the accumulation of moisture.
- Dimensions: 16.5cm x 15cm
13 out of 13 people would recommend this product20/01/2019, By DannyIt's utterly lovely. So pleased with it. Thanks Faithful to Nature.28/12/2018, By NadetteLOVE LOVE LOVE.
Second lamp I purchased and cannot live without it. Best invention to date.07/05/2018, By NikkiThis is one magical lamp. I am absolutely addicted to it. Can’t imagine my life without it. Every room should have one of these lamps, it just sets a perfect calming majestic mood.
Great gift and good quality. Bought this back in January and haven’t had to change the bulb.
21/03/2018, By mary-annejust looking at it makes me feel calm08/12/2017, By SaraBeautiful and calming at the same time.17/09/2017, By NewgirlharperA really gentle and comforting light. I love having it in the bedroom at night. I purchased one for my son that he burns in his study. I suffer from asthma and cannot say that it has been any benefit for my asthma but the light does have a calming effect on me which does help me cope better when I am battling with my asthma.18/06/2017, By AyandaI have various salt lamps in almost every room of my house. Most are the rough single lump or the basket with small chunks. I am happy to add this sphere to the collection. It looks very bland when not lit, but once you switch it on, it looks amazing. A decent amount of light gets through showing off all the unexpected patterns in the salt.02/10/2016, By CMI have really enjoyed this lamp. I was a little disappointed when the bulb it came with only lasted a week but once i replaced it, it has been going for months.07/12/2015, By TanyaWhat a pleasure waking up in the morning without sinus congestion! I recommend always having spare globes on hand though, they don last very long.30/10/2015, By RobynWe just LOVE this.30/12/2014, By TeevI bought this for my 3 year old and he loves it, he says he has his own moon in his room. Very gentle light, I love it too.05/11/2014, By ChristinaI bought this as a night light for my four year old and we both love it. Beautiful serene glow and it looks like a little lit up world.27/10/2014, By JoThis beautiful salt lamp really does have a calming effect. Its gentle pink light glows in such an unobtrusive manner; and makes me feel good every time I see it. I love this little addition to my space. I agree its great for a gentle meditation area too. Love it!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.