- Suitable for all skin types
- Helps to revitalise mature skin
- Made with natural ingredients
- Suitable for face & body (avoid eye area)
This luxurious black soap treatment cleanses, detoxifies, hydrates, nourishes and balances your skin, giving you gorgeously silky-smooth results. Everything that goes into this natural formula has its own special skin care benefits.
- Argan oil: Moisturises, repairs & rejuvenates the skin; a potent natural healing & anti-ageing treatment.
- Olive oil: A rich emollient (moisturiser), full of nourishing vitamin E.
- Potassium hydroxide: Strongly alkali; acts as a pH balancer & cleanser. Made from natural ash.
- Beeswax: Softens, nourishes & protects the skin.
Did You Know? The original Beldi black soap was first created and used in the coastal Moroccan beach town of Essaouria. It has long been a popular Moroccan Hammam (steam bath) treatment for cleansing and beautifying the skin.
- Take a hot, steamy bath or shower; your skin must be warm & moist for best results.
- Apply Moroccan Black Soap to your face & body, using small circular motions.
- Leave the soap on your skin for 5-10 minutes, to cleanse & unclog your pores.
- Rinse your skin thoroughly.
- Use the Moroccan exfoliating glove or "Kessa" to gently exfoliate your skin after using the Moroccan Black Soap, for a silky-smooth finish.
- Rub your skin with the glove in a vertical motion to remove the dead cells. Then rinse your skin thoroughly.
- Apply a pure Moroccan argan oil to your skin after drying off, for deep nourishment & hydration.
- You can use the black Soap daily, but you should only use the Kessa glove once or twice a week.
Olive oil, Moroccan argan oil, potassium hydroxide (from ashes), beeswax, eucalyptus essential oil