- Olive oil is wonderfully hydrating and packed with antioxidants.
- Beeswax heals damaged skin and is an intensive moisturiser.
- Avocado oil is naturally antioxidant-rich that helps to combat the signs of ageing.
- Geranium has a beautiful and calming scent.
- Patchouli rejuvenates the skin and helps with the formation of new cells.
- Orange oil has a wonderfully fresh citrus scent that will brighten your mood.
- Coconut oil hydrates your skin.
- Contains no parabens or other synthetic ingredients; free from harsh toxins and preservatives.
- No animals were harmed to make this product
African Bliss is all about the healing gift of nature. Whether it’s growing their own food or making their beloved soaps, this family-run company makes every effort to stay connected to the ethos of taking care of their customers and the planet.
Please Note: The palm oil used in African Bliss soaps is sourced according to RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil) standards.
100% pure oils of olive oil, palm oil, unbleached beeswax, essential oils of geranium, patchouli & orange.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Great for my dry skin and has a Lovely subtle fragrance.
17 Jul, 2015, By Petra
Itís a creamy soap, great for my dry skin and has a lovely subtle fragrance. Unfortunately does not lather as well and the VG soap, but does the job. Will try one of the Kalyan soaps next time, there is such a selection to choose from!
08 Jul, 2015, By Ntombizonke
Its like butter on your skin! Makes the skin silky and smooth
Of all the soaps on offer on FTN, this one is probably my favourite.
Of all the soaps on offer on FTN, this one is probably my favourite. All the African Bliss soaps smell lovely and make my skin super soft!