- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife.
- Approved by the Vegan Society of South Africa and Beauty without Cruelty.
- Accredited by Phytotrade Africa.
- Mild foaming formula made with pure botanical extracts and natural clay.
Each key ingredient has its own special benefits for your skin:
- Bentonite clay is a natural healing remedy that draws toxins out of the skin. It absorbs all sorts of impurities and harsh chemicals, while helping to soothe skin irritations and conditions like allergies, eczema and psoriasis.
- Baobab powder is packed with the power of antioxidants and vitamin C. Baobab tones the skin and improves elasticity; it combats free radical damage and prevents the signs of ageing. This indigenous botanical extract also provides hydration, so the bentonite clay won’t strip or dry out your skin.
- Aloe vera is wonderfully soothing and cooling on sensitive skin.
- Marula oil is full of vitamins C and E, as well as essential fatty acids to nourish and rejuvenate your skin.
In the shower, smooth Africa Organics Baobab Clay Wash over your wet skin. Gently massage into a lather and rinse it off.
Water (aqua), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract*, decyl glucoside, bentonite, alcohol (ethanol), sodium cocoyl glutamate, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil*, coco‐glucoside, glyceryl oleate, adansonia digitata (baobab) fruit extract*, sclerocarya birrea (marula) seed oil, sodium phytate, citric acid, ipomoea batatas (sweet potato) extract, tocopherol, vanilla planifolia extract, limonene**, linalool**, geraniol**
*Ingredient from organic farming
**Component of natural essential oils
- 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
- 96% of vegetable ingredients are from organic farming
- 20% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Africa Organics Baobab Clay Wash
11 Jan, 2017, By Shari
Won buy again. The wash does not form and you need to use more then you normally would to get any result. Smells really nice though.
Brilliant make-up removal
09 Jan, 2017, By Steph
I bought this product to be used as a body wash but struggled to get it to foam when using a face cloth. I had to use so much to wash my body. I decided to stop using it in the shower and tried it on my face instead. This is the best make-up removing wash I have ever tried. My skin was so clear and so soft while using this. It has a nice smell too.
Unique, great fragrance and a little goes a long way
19 May, 2016, By Genevieve
This product is highly underrated on FTN. Ive noticed a difference in the Keratosis pilaris on my arms and overall smoothness and condition of my skin. It is an odd texture between clay and jelly, but a blob of this stuff goes a long way! Its a dream to use with while shaving too. The fragrance is wonderfully cheerful and stays on the skin long after youve hopped out the shower.
Wonderful for sensitive skin
01 Feb, 2016, By Sigrid
Im on my third tube of this wonderful stuff. The texture is weird - a jelly-like clay - and the smell is incredible. I massage a hazelnut sized blob between my hands and then rub it into my skin. Ive had some weird blemishes in my armpits, especially in the hot summer, and this is gentle enough to help keep them under control.
not sure if I am using it correctly!
24 Feb, 2015, By Maureen
I tried this today in the shower (it was sent with one of my past orders as a sample/gift).
It smells lovely feels nice but I couldn get it to massage into the skin as it just was too thick and slid off my wet skin onto the shower floor. I did try massaging some of it in my hands before rubbing onto my body but that also didn work it just plopped out of my hands onto the shower floor. Sorry :(.
27 Jan, 2015, By Meagan
Fresh smell, makes your skin feel very soft and it foams nicely. My boyfriend uses it as a face wash, i use it for everything, i have even washed my hair with it :-)
26 Jan, 2015, By Sarah
I received a sample if this quite a while ago and was blown away! The gentle exfoliation and detoxing properties actually helped reduce the purple/red appearance of my Keratosis pilaris spots and helped to clean out the pores. Since then Ive purchased another bottle from my local health store since I forgot to put it in my cart with a few essential oils the last time I shopped here haha
17 Dec, 2014, By Gina
This gentle body was is surprisingly awesome! Really enjoy using it will definitely buy it again!
I really love this body wash!
09 Sep, 2014, By Annari
I really love this body wash! It gently exfoliates and has a nice lather, leaving my skin soft.