- Baobab powder has vitamins A, D and E which nourish your hair and give it a lovely shine.
- Marula oil creates a seal that holds in the moisture and helps restore damaged hair.
- Made from wild harvested, African ingredients; certified organic by ECOCERT. Phytotrade accredited partners.
- Vegan-friendly; no animals were harmed to make this product.
- 100% African botanicals; no preservatives added.
- Suitable for dry or curly hair; can be used at 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner for normal hair.
Aloe barbadensis (vera) leaf gel*, decyl glucoside, water (aqua), sodium cocoyl glutamate, disodium cocoyl glutamate, ethanol, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, glycerin, citrus sinensis (orange) peel oil*, xanthan gum, inulin*, adansonia digitata (baobab) fruit powder*, PCA glyceryl oleate, isoamyl laurate, adansonia digitata (baobab) oil, sodium phytate, aspalathus linearis (rooibos) leaf extract*, citric acid, vanilla planifolia extract, tocopherol, linalool**, limonene**, geraniol**.
*Ingredient from organic farming.
**Component of natural essential oils.
32 out of 38 people would recommend this product02/11/2020, By SueI use this as a 2 in one shampoo and conditioner and find it leaves my hair soft and shiny, very happy with the product.23/09/2020, By ReneEver since changing my wash routine, I've been on the search for products that would clean my hair, but not strip it of its natural oils. This seems to be the one! Even if I don't condition, my hair is silky and manageable.20/08/2020, By HaraSmells amazing and foams up a little, which I like. As a new natural products user I am more comfortable with A shampoo that feels close to normal off-shelf shampoo... this product is great and has benefit of no bad stuff present!20/07/2020, By MaritaBought it for my mom. Happy15/07/2020, By RebeccaAverage, didn't see difference in dryness. But lovely smell and great intentions23/06/2020, By AlmazSmells so amazing23/05/2020, By First bornCan see an improvement08/05/2020, By MelissaAdore this shampoo18/03/2020, By Deboraha great product, lathers well with the bonus of a wonderful citrus scent22/02/2020, By EcoBrilliant07/01/2020, By HelperTop one10/11/2019, By CarliI absolutely love this shampoo, my hair is soft and smells fantastic!17/10/2019, By ChelseaPros:
- Good price
- Leaves my hair shiny
- My hair seems less frizzy than usual
- The smell is really great
- It does lather
- My hair isn't left quite as clean as some other natural shampoos I've tried. It's not overly noticeable, but there is definitely a bit of residue left behind, especially on the underneath layers of hair.13/10/2019, By MaureenSeems to be helping my hair - early days yet. Will update after a few more weeks.02/08/2019, By LindaMakes your hair look dirty, hair does not feel clean at all. Could not get it rinsed out properly, even after numerous rinses. Makes your hair feel like straw. Steer clear.12/07/2019, By WorksLove this brand. Pure organic happiness. Makes my hair shiny without stripping it of natural oils15/03/2019, By ClaireYes and know about recommending to a friend. if you have to go natural, then this product is kinda good. What I mean is, it washes well, however it leaves the hair feeling thick and un-manageable. I know it has no harmful ingredients, but one tends to miss the normal shampoos.12/02/2019, By MichelleI wanted to like both the shampoo and conditioner but they didn't work well on my fine, dry hair, leaving it tangled and difficult to comb - even after generously applying the conditioner. My scalp is also itchy for the first time in a very long time. The caps of both products don't flip back properly, making it hard to reseal them. Won't buy it again.03/12/2018, By WilliamLove that's it's natural and organic16/11/2018, By NasThis is the best out of the range. It leaves the hair moisturised without weighing it down. The smell is great too!15/11/2018, By SaskiaSmells great, but for thick long hair you almost use half the bottle for one wash.28/10/2018, By AnonymousI love this product it's totally organic. It smells so gud makes you want to eat it. Makes my hair feel amazing . U must use the shampoo and the conditioner together though. Else dusnt work as well.25/09/2018, By SunelThis shampoo leaves my hair feeling clean and great - it replenishes moisture and smells good.18/08/2018, By ChristineExcellent product for the hard water of the Free State, and I don't have to use conditioner.25/06/2018, By BonitaIt makes your hair squeaky clean LITERALLY squeaky clean, with out drying it, i had frizzy ends because of Japanese Straightening i had done 3 weeks ago, and the frizz is gone 1st wash!21/03/2018, By KimI’ve used all the Africa Organics shampoos, and I wouldn’t say one is better then the other , they all generally had same results on my hair. In saying that - I would recommend any -I have thin fly away long hair. This shampoo doesn’t weigh it down. It also lathers well !14/03/2018, By PaulaThis shampoo has a wonderful fresh smell and works very well on my hair. I blow dry and often straighten my hair, so it can be very dry and damaged at times. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling nourished, soft and in a great condition. The Baobab works better from me than the Marula product (also in the Africa Organics line), which leaves it feeling quite dry.27/09/2017, By WilnaLove the fresh fragrance. Easy to spread through my thick curly hair.24/08/2017, By ButtonIs there another shampoo out there as good as this one? It's excellent and doesn't strip my hair as most shampoos do; it isn't necessary to use the conditioner every time I shampoo - and my hair has NEVER been as soft as it is now.06/06/2017, By DivineLove this shampoo24/05/2017, By TaniaI have curly hair and this shampoo is fantastic. My hair is not so heavy anymore due to no build-up of store-bought products. Highly recommended09/09/2016, By Janinethis will work better for those with oilier hair, dried my hair out terribly even though it contains good ingredients.26/05/2016, By AngelinaLoved this got it as a gift, it made my hair soft and smooth, shiny, it was not tangly at all and a little bit created a really nice thick foam.
Used it without conditioner as I have normal hair, this was my first wash so will see what my hair looks like over the next days before the next wash.
Currently, would definitely buy it again,09/07/2015, By GiselaI love the smell, but my hair feels so dirty and oily after washing it. I gave it a week to see if it gets better, but it doesn .22/06/2015, By nickiAnother super shampoo, lovely fragrance which lingers once hair is dry03/02/2015, By MarlizeI had high hopes for this product... It left my hair dry, tangled and damaged. The smell and packaging are great, but the product not so great. The texture felt terrible in my hair, I had trouble rinsing it out of my hair. Note: My hair is dyed black, dry ends and oily roots.30/11/2013, By LanaIve been using this product for many months and would buy it again. It cleans my hair effectively but for long hair I need to use quite a bit to get everything covered. It has a nice natural non-perfumy smell and is very gentle on my scalp.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.