- Gluten-free luxury muesli mix
- 33% nuts & seeds
- No added sugars
- No preservatives
- No synthetic colours or flavouring
- Sesame seeds are packed with health-boosting minerals, including folate & zinc
- Linseeds are high in omegas, which boost overall health & combat inflammation
- Sunflower seeds are an excellent source of vitamin E
- Cashew nuts are a great source of vitamin E, K & B6
- Cashews also contain essential minerals & healthy fats
- Oats are fibre-rich & help to control cholesterol & blood sugar
- Serve with plain yoghurt, milk or nut milk
- Add to smoothies
- Sweeten with honey, agave or fresh fruit
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal zip lock after opening
- Note that ingredients may settle when stored
Gluten-free rolled oats, sunflower seeds (16%), raisins, linseeds (9%), hulled sesame seeds (4%), cashew pieces (4%)
Allergens: Tree nuts
Note: This product is packed in a warehouse where peanuts and tree nuts are present.
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product29/10/2020, By YususI love this one26/08/2020, By MichelleReally good and well priced which is hard to find!17/06/2020, By DuanéReally love this one!06/05/2020, By OdetteLove this muesli04/01/2020, By LynnetteLove the taste and eat it with fresh fruit, yogurt and honey. i will definitely buy it again23/05/2019, By TaniaDefinitely a new favourite. I mix mine with yoghurt and have it for breakfast every morning. I love all the seeds!11/03/2019, By FranA nice cereal. Love it.06/09/2018, By LizThis is very nice if you don't like a sweet-ish breakfast. I add a few raisins to mine - delicious.13/07/2017, By MshiboniumYou know what? This is one delicious nut muesli... I chowed two packs in two days and I couldn't get enough of it. I enjoyed it with raw organic milk from our farm. Throw away the garbage fake cereals people and eat REAL food :-).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.