A mix of basil, coriander, sage and thyme.
- Best season for sowing: Spring, Early Summer
- Light needed: Full sun
- Harvest: 12 weeks
- Supply: 1 slab = 10 month supply with average use (4 people)
Companion planting: Herbs make such great companion plants. Sow them among your veggies to deter pests and promote healthier growth.
About the SOW Delicious Seed Slab:
- Made by hand
- Open pollinated heirloom seeds
- So easy to sow & grow
- Includes user-friendly planting instructions
- Fully biodegradable
- Retains more moisture than soil, for excellent germination
- Inside your Slab of Seed box, you’ll find a soil “chocolate slab”; each block in the slab is embedded with a herb seed.
- Snap off your "chocolate" blocks. Space them as shown on the side of the box.
- Bury just below the soil surface, cover and water every 3 - 4 days until seedlings peep out.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
04 Feb, 2016, By Sheena
Such a brilliant way to sow seeds....love it. Especially great for getting kids involved.
So far the harvest has been great leaving us feeling very fortunate for having fresh produce when needed.
29 Jul, 2015, By Shelly
such a clever; cute and essential product. Very happy with the whole range - all growing beautifully.