- A 70ml serving of Hemporium’s Hemp Lemon Geranium Moisturiser
- Perfect for sensitive or problem skin
- Made from all natural ingredients
- Contains no harsh or toxic chemicals & is 100% biodegradable.
- Contains a high percentage of nourishing, super-moisturising hemp-seed oil
- Hemp cosmetics soothe skin with their natural anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties - reducing redness and healing dry or infected skin.
- Frequent use of hemp cosmetics is an excellent way to protect against further infection and significantly reduce the symptoms of eczema, acne or psoriasis
- Made in Cape Town
Water, hemp seed oil, rosehip oil, beeswax, vitamin E oil, evening primrose oil, carrot oil, lemon geranium essential oil, tangerine essential oil.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
A Mans Moisturizer
21 Oct, 2016, By Hendrik
Love the gel structure that absorbs well even for my oily skin. It smells so good when applying but disappear quickly. A must have moisturizer for any man bag.
29 Jun, 2016, By Selma
Received a sample of this moisturiser and I might buy it in future. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin, but not rich enough for the dry winter months. I might try to mix it with a drop of coconut oil. But for summer it should be perfect.
Struck it lucky
27 Jun, 2016, By Jodi
I was very lucky to receive a sample of this moisturizer.
Unfortunately having acne prone skin, most natural moisturizers containing oils make my skin flare up like crazy.
This moisturizer does leave my skin feeling tight, but it has not caused any further break-outs.
It is a huge relief knowing that my skin is receiving nourishment (considering I had given up on using moisturizers all together) without having to worry about potential break-outs.
I liked the idea of this moisturiser...
05 May, 2016, By Viana
This product had a great, simple list of ingredients. It sounds awesome.
Didn cause any reactions.
Easily absorbed? When youve just had a bath/ shower, yes.
Moisturising? Not adequate for winter or very dry skin.
*I found little blue flecks in the cream 3-4 times and a much bigger one near the bottom of the jar (the same colour blue as the jar). At this point I stopped using the product.