- Organic, plant-derived (produced from the blue agave plant)
- Lower glycaemic index (GI) than ordinary table sugar
- About 30% sweeter than table sugar
- Suitable for diabetics
- A vegan alternative to honey
- Dissolves quickly & easily; a great sweetener for hot or cold drinks
Recipe for Agave Lime Marinade:
- 3 cloves garlic
- 5 small chives
- 4-5 fresh mint leaves
- ⅓ cup Health Connection Raw Organic Agave Syrup
- 2 to 3Tbsp fresh juice from organic limes
- ¼ cup organic soy sauce
- Chop the garlic & chives.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor & blend until smooth.
- Allow the marinade to sit about 30 minutes before using.
- Makes a delicious & tangy summer braai marinade!
Raw organic agave syrup