PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING: We will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products such as reusable pads, menstrual cups and sponges, yoni eggs or underwear.
Please Note: Colour & print may vary from batch to batch & therefore may not match the image above.
- Length: 17.5cm
- 100% organic cotton cover
- Effective & absorbent; ultra-thin
- Discreet & odour-free
- Easy to fold up; includes a Ziploc bag for temporary storage
- Ideal for young girls or for light days
- A great backup for menstrual cups
- No bleach, dyes, glues or formaldehyde
- Soft & comfortable against delicate skin
- Waterproof coating prevents leaks
- Fastened with a chafe-proof, rust-proof button
- Cost-effective; reusable for up to 2-3 years
- Organic, external protection means no risk of toxic shock
- Chemical-free protection reduces rashes & discomfort
- Available in pretty, funky feminine colours & patterns
Did You Know? Conventionally produced (non-organic) cotton is one of the most toxic crops in the world today, using 20% of the world's pesticides and herbicides. Hannahpads are made with organic cotton, which is free of bleach, chlorine, dye, formaldehyde and other toxic nasties.
To position your Hannahpad, simply place it over the gusset area of your underwear, then fold the wings around the bottom of the underwear and fasten the snap button. Ensure that the pad is comfortably positioned and that no parts are folded over.
Please wash your Hannahpad before first use.
- Machine wash using a natural, biodegradable detergent, or a hydrogen peroxide spray (6-9% solution).
- Do not clean with harsh chemical bleach.
- Do not clean with vinegar.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
There are two methods to clean your pads between uses.
Dry Pail Method:
- Rinse in cold water until the pad runs clean.
- Rub with a biodegradable bar soap.
- Spray with hydrogen peroxide solution (6-9%).
- Store in a bucket with a lid.
- Machine wash & hang to dry.
Wet Pail Method:
- Store your pads in a bucket with a lid. Cover with water.
- Replace the water daily.
- Machine wash & hang to dry.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Pretty, comfortable and absorbent.
07 Mar, 2016, By Kerry
I have found these to be comfortable and surprisingly absorbent given their size. They are thin, and light. Wash easily. I have changed to re-usables as I can no longer use any commercial products, and I have been so happy with them - my skin is not irritated at all. I find with these (which applies to disposables too) that they can move around a little if you wearing loose underwear.
Its okay. Will continue to use.
03 Feb, 2016, By Anel
Since disposables are not an option for me, I will continue using these pantyliners for now. They are absorbent, not too bulky considering that they are made of fabric, and of good quality. I do however find it somewhat inconvenient due to the fact that a small pantyliner moves around so much. Perhaps this is better with longer pads that cover a longer area. I find that I often have to move and adjust it back into place.
The packaging is all in Korean, which makes it hard to establish the legitimacy of the product. Im just putting faith in FTN that they properly reviewed the product that it is what is claims to be.
25 Jan, 2016, By Santie
I love these! They look pretty and feminine with their floral prints, not clinical and white like the traditional disposable kind of pads. They are easy to wash and dry fairly quickly in our summer heat. They also work much better than expected - they hold quite a bit of liquid and in two cycles I have not had one of these pads leak with normal flow yet. Because they don stick to your undergarments, they do tend to be a bit fiddly, but I got used to them fairly quickly. Love, love, LOVE them!
Hannahpad Panty Liner
22 Jan, 2016, By Zia
I made a choice this year to be more green. Recycling, etc. I have 2 girls and unfortunately it left me with a bit of a bladder problem. Sudden burst of laughter or violent sneezes are a scary thought! I use a disposable pantyliner everyday for just-in-case.
The Hannahpad is re-usable and washable. Its a bit too broad, as it moves around too much because it only has 1 set of press-studs holding it to your underwear.
Its more comfortable to use while wearing pants, Its not so nice when wearing dresses, because it shifts around.