PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING: We will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products such as reusable pads, menstrual cups and sponges, yoni eggs or underwear.
Please Note: Colour & print may vary from batch to batch & therefore may not match the image above.
- Small Cloth Pad: Length 21cm
- 100% organic cotton cover is soft & breathable
- Comfortable & gentle against delicate areas
- Effective & absorbent
- Waterproof coating prevents leaks
- Discreet, odour-free & easy to clean
- Bleach-free & formaldehyde-free
- Fastened with a chafe-proof, rust-proof button
- Cost-effective; reusable for up to 2-3 years
- Using organic, external protection eliminates the risk of toxic shock
- Using chemical-free protection reduces rashes & irritation
- Beautifully designed in attractive colours & patterns
- Easy to fold up for temporary storage in a ziploc bag (included)
Did You Know? Billions of disposable pads and tampons end up in landfills every year, and the plastics in disposable pads take years to start decomposing. Disposable products are not disappearing products – by replacing them with reusable menstrual pads, you’ll be dramatically reducing the amount of waste you generate in your lifetime!
To position your Hannahpad, simply place it over the gusset area of your underwear, then fold the wings around the bottom of the underwear and fasten the snap button. Ensure that the pad is comfortably positioned and that no parts are folded over.
Please wash your Hannahpad before first use.
- Machine wash using a natural, biodegradable detergent, or a hydrogen peroxide spray (6-9% solution).
- Do not clean with harsh chemical bleach.
- Do not clean with vinegar.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
There are two methods to clean your pads between uses.
Dry Pail Method:
- Rinse in cold water until the pad runs clean.
- Rub with a biodegradable bar soap.
- Spray with hydrogen peroxide solution (6-9%).
- Store in a bucket with a lid.
- Machine wash & hang to dry.
Wet Pail Method:
- Store your pads in a bucket with a lid. Cover with water.
- Replace the water daily.
- Machine wash & hang to dry.
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product05/11/2018, By NicolaThese are amazing. Nothing bad to say about them, just switch today and you won't look back. Will help save the planet too.05/10/2018, By AnéHannahpads is such a great alternative to normal pads. They’re very comfortable and works great. Make sure to check their sizes as well as get a good organic soap to clean with.28/09/2018, By TiaAbsolutely loved it! Worked amazingly well, extremely absorbent, didn't leak at all and was very comfortable.
Easy to clean, discreet and the design was lovely. I liked the lighter colour options as it was easier to see when it needed to be changed and as it washes so easily no need to worry about it staining.24/09/2018, By KatelynnI love these little pads! They are so comfortable and they do not leak. They do tend to shift a little though. Overall, great quality and will buy more.03/09/2018, By Freak of NatureThese are surprisingly absorbent and very comfortable. Likely to stain over time so I'd probably opt for black ones in future.03/09/2018, By LaraWell made, comfortable and pretty. So great to do my bit in reducing waste.07/08/2018, By ElisabethIncredibly thin, comfortable and leek proof! What more could you ask for? Perfect for those light days or a teen. I have just ordered some more.21/07/2018, By KarienComfortable and extremely easy to clean. You can also fold it back up when it is used and you are not home.28/05/2018, By RayVery comfy, works well and #zerowaste19/03/2018, By EveThese are very comfy after my first few wears however I do think they are going to stain and they take very long to dry. Might make more sense to make them in black.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.