- A powerful anti-aging antioxidant that benefits many of your body systems and boosts your immune system
- Potent anti-inflammatory and is an Ayurvedic remedy for arthritis, relieving inflammation, pain and swelling
- Modern medicine has found it helps prevent Alzheimer’s
- A digestive aid that soothes and heals an irritated gut
- A liver tonic that can treat jaundice
- Encourages circulation, prevents blood vessel obstructions and protects the heart
- Stimulates metabolism and all body functions
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties help heal infections
- Can be used after radiation treatment to improve white cell blood count
Take two capsules twice daily or as prescribed.
Before taking this medicine ensure that the condition has been diagnosed by a practitioner. Do not discontinue any medicine without discussion with a practitioner. If no relief in conditions within 4 weeks do consult a practitioner.
Do not share your medication with any other person.
Storage instructions: Store below 25ºC. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Do not exceed prescribed dosages. Excessive amounts of curcuminoids can cause ulcers and reduce red blood cells in body.
For persons on any ant-coagulant medicine. Should not be taken in cases of bile-duct obstruction.
Drug Interaction: May interact with prescription drugs increasing anti-coagulation drug effect. (Warfarin, Plavix, aspirin). Drugs reducing stomach acid (Tagamet, Pepcid, Zantac, Nexium, Prevacid, Omeprazole. Diabetic medication may increase effect and cause risk hypo-glycaemia.
Side-effects and special precautions: Excessive dosage may cause slight nausea and digestive upsets. Reduce dosage. Increase fluid intake.
Known symptoms of over dosage and particulars of its treatment:
None known. Contact a poison control centre in area.
Pregnancy and Lactation:
Do not take during pregnancy.
90 vegecaps: each capsule contains 500mg of 100% pure Curcuma longa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.