All natural slimming remedy to support your healthy weight loss plan
- Help healthy slimming efforts to get underway
- Promotes healthy weight goals without the use of artificial stimulants or ephedra
- Helps the metabolism to regulate itself
- Encourages a natural breakdown of fats in the body
- Provides boosted energy levels through nutrient absorption
- Helps balance sugar levels
- Addresses moodiness related to food
- Prevents cravings and common ‘comfort’ eating
The Healing Ingredients
- Fucus vesiculosis is a sea vegetable that is a concentrated source of minerals, including iodine, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and iron. As a source of iodine, it assists in the production of of thyroid hormones, which are necessary for maintaining healthy metabolism in all cells of the body.
- Gallium aperine grows wild in many parts of the world and is traditionally used as a diuretic and lymphatic cleanser. It helps to rid the body of toxins and can clear skin problems and other conditions caused by a build up of toxins in the body.
- Garcinia cambogia has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine to treat a wide range of conditions and is also used as a natural appetite suppressant. The extract hydroxy citric acid inhibits lipogenesis (fat storage) lowers the production of glycogen in the liver, suppresses appetite and boosts metabolism.
- Taraxacum officinalis is found in many parts of the world and contains bitter principles which have a stimulating effect on the liver and digestive system. It is also a very rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamins A, D, C, and B and iron, silicon, magnesium, zinc and manganese.
- Glycorrhiza glabra originates in the Mediterranean and the Middle East and has many uses, including being a tonic stimulant for the adrenal cortex and digestive system.
- Erythrea centaurium is a liver stimulant and is an excellent blood purifier and general tonic.
- Paulina cupana (guarana) is a nervine tonic and stimulant which boosts energy levels.
- Curcuma longa was used more than three thousand years ago by Indian healers to treat obesity. Modern research has shown that Curcuma has a beneficial effect on the liver, stimulating the flow of bile, which is responsible for the breakdown of dietary fat.
- Zingiber officinalis has been used for a variety of ailments. It is a powerful antioxidant and stimulates the production of energy and improves digestion.
- Capsicum minimum is traditionally used in herbal medicine as a circulatory tonic and digestive aid, stimulating the production of gastric juices and improving metabolism.
Adults: Take 15 – 20 drops in a little water or juice three times daily.
EcoSlim is formulated for use by adults, not Teens and children
Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not been established.
Fucus vesiculosis, Galium aperine, Garcinia cambogia, Taraxacum officinalis, Glycorrhiza glabra, Erythrea centaurium, Paulina cupana, Curcuma longa, Zingiber officinalis, Capsicum minimum. Inactive ingredient: Ethanol.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.