- 100% Natural remedy for dog ear care
- Made with organic coconut oil
- Softens ear wax and debris
- Helps Prevent Ear Infections
- Cleans & Deodorises Ears
- Helps soothe irritations and inflammation with aloe vera
- Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Fungal coconut oil, Neem oil, tea tree and lavender
- No Chemicals or Alcohol
- Locally made in South Africa
- Shake well
- Place several drops into each ear
- Gently massage the base of the ears for a few minute
- Use a cotton ball or cotton swab to wipe the inside of the ear and gently remove any discharge
- Allow your dog to shake its head to help dislodge debris
Warnings and precautions
Please Note: DO NOT USE ON CATS!
- For use in ears only. Avoid contact with your or your dog’s eyes. If you get it in the eyes, flush with copious water
- Store in a dark, cool place.
- If your dog has anear condition that persists, contact a veterinarian
Distilled Water, Organic Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera, Chamomile Hydrosol, Neem Oil, Tea Tree Essence, Lavender Essence, H2O2
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product10/06/2019, By MalReally works well with removing excess wax09/05/2019, By AngelLove this product and it worked great for my miniature schnauzers ears and I would certainly order it again soon, but the dripper nozzle leaked during transport to me as well.08/11/2018, By LindieFantastic product, way better than the chemical stuff available at vets. BUT the new dripper nozzle does not work very well. The pointy nozzle was MUCH better as it could get the drops into the ear canal and the fluid did not leak during transport.17/09/2018, By Ashleigh EasthorpeWe were impressed with how thoroughly the solution cleansed the ear. I would definitely recommend using the cotton balls as instructed. I've always been afraid of cleaning my dogs' ears but the Natura Pets Natural Dog Ear Cleanser makes it easy.22/08/2018, By MadeleenAmazing product! Cocker spaniel with bad ear infections... work very well! Smells clean!17/10/2017, By LindieWorks BETTER than any veterinary products I've bought at my vet and is so much CHEAPER.06/10/2017, By TraceyWill buy this again - the dogs are easy going so I did not have to wrestle them to use this and they smell good too.16/09/2017, By Nina's MomThis cleans even the most foul of hairy setter ears. Very pleased - smells like it kills all the buggies in there, too.20/08/2017, By ElsabeVery happy with this product. It works really well if you use a small cotton piece and wet it with all natural ear cleanser. It cleans the ears and it is safe and my two poodles ears smell nice afterwards. Happy client:)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.