- 100% Natural remedy for dog ear care
- Softens ear wax and debris
- Helps Prevent Ear Infections
- Cleans & Deodorises Ears
- Helps soothe irritations and inflammation with aloe vera
- Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Fungal coconut oil, Neem oil, tea tree and lavender
- No Chemicals or Alcohol
- Locally made in South Africa
- Shake well
- Place several drops into each ear
- Gently massage the base of the ears for a few minute
- Use a cotton ball or cotton swab to wipe the inside of the ear and gently remove any discharge
- Allow your dog to shake its head to help dislodge debris
Warnings and precautions
Please Note: DO NOT USE ON CATS!
- For use in ears only. Avoid contact with your or your dog’s eyes. If you get it in the eyes, flush with copious water
- Store in a dark, cool place.
- If your dog has anear condition that persists, contact a veterinarian
- Aqua, Renewable Coco Nut-Based Cleanser, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis), Calendula Oil Infused (Calendula officinalis Extract), Witch Hazel (Hamamelis virginiana), Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), Rosemary Essential Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Preservatives (Ecocert Approved)
21 out of 21 people would recommend this product19/11/2020, By BronwinSecond time I have bought this for my Lab who has a problem with recurring yeast infections in her ears. Apart from helping to reduce the irritation and cleaning them, it also leaves her ears smelling nice.30/10/2020, By CaroleExcellent product - works well. My dog had a mild ear infection and within 2 days was cleared up. Will use to keep infections at bay. Large bottle, great value for money compared to anything else available29/08/2020, By AlexGood, cost-effective cleanser for general use, but sadly you'll need something a bit stronger for ear infections. The bottle is a pain, it doesn't have a resealable lid. You just snip the top off of the dispenser and the bottle sits there open, forever. That's a bit of a braindead idea.11/08/2020, By KaylaWorks good for dogs, smells nice and cleans very good on general cleaning.03/07/2020, By CarinaAMAZING PRODUCT. Highly recommend.23/06/2020, By VanessaExcellent Product, can really recommended it.14/04/2020, By AdeneSuper gentle and does not irritate skin14/04/2020, By LouSuper gentle and does not irritate skin29/12/2019, By BellAbsolutely gentle on my dogs ears.
Does the job!19/11/2019, By CarmenUsing it as a preventative treatment for my cocker spaniel whenever she goes for a swim, so she doesn't get an ear infection. So far no problems whatsoever! Her ears always smell nice and clean and she actually enjoys the treatment!02/09/2019, By shalla CMMy little furbaby loves this product when being groomed... Natural is the way to go, love your babes and do it natural!!!!21/08/2019, By EstelleI have one of those dogs who's ears constantly needs cleaning or they stink the house up! Natura"s Ear Cleanser does a nice job of cleaning his ears and I really like the smell of it.10/06/2019, By MalReally works well with removing excess wax09/05/2019, By AngelLove this product and it worked great for my miniature schnauzers ears and I would certainly order it again soon, but the dripper nozzle leaked during transport to me as well.08/11/2018, By LindieFantastic product, way better than the chemical stuff available at vets. BUT the new dripper nozzle does not work very well. The pointy nozzle was MUCH better as it could get the drops into the ear canal and the fluid did not leak during transport.17/09/2018, By Ashleigh EasthorpeWe were impressed with how thoroughly the solution cleansed the ear. I would definitely recommend using the cotton balls as instructed. I've always been afraid of cleaning my dogs' ears but the Natura Pets Natural Dog Ear Cleanser makes it easy.22/08/2018, By MadeleenAmazing product! Cocker spaniel with bad ear infections... work very well! Smells clean!17/10/2017, By LindieWorks BETTER than any veterinary products I've bought at my vet and is so much CHEAPER.06/10/2017, By TraceyWill buy this again - the dogs are easy going so I did not have to wrestle them to use this and they smell good too.16/09/2017, By Nina's MomThis cleans even the most foul of hairy setter ears. Very pleased - smells like it kills all the buggies in there, too.20/08/2017, By ElsabeVery happy with this product. It works really well if you use a small cotton piece and wet it with all natural ear cleanser. It cleans the ears and it is safe and my two poodles ears smell nice afterwards. Happy client:)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.