- Promotes blood circulation at the skin’s surface
- Breaks down fatty deposits in affected areas
- Sweet Almond Oil helps to reduce signs of aging
- Rose Hips flush out excess fluid from beneath the skin
- Sweet Almond Oil moisturizes and is a rich source of Provitamin A (Beta-Carotene)
- Contain beeswax, and propolis
- Best to use twice a day for four weeks, then daily to maintain the effect
- Apply in a circular massage action over thighs, hips and bottom
- For external use only
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep out of direct sunlight
Did you know?
- Bromelain is a potent mixture of enzymes found in pineapples, and grapefruit, among others. Bromelain has anti-inflammatory properties when applied topically. These anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce the cause of cellulite by promoting blood circulation, and breaking down fatty deposits in affected areas.
- 200 ml
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil, Rosa rubiginosa (Rosehip) EO, Cera alba (Beeswax), Propolis, Juniperus communis (Juniper Berry) EO, Citrus paradise (Grapefruit) EO, Aloysia triphylla (Lemon verbena) EO, Pelargonium graveolens (Rose Geranium) EO.
Country of Origin:
Made in South Africa
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product28/12/2018, By AneeshaThe oil is nice enough as a moisturiser, it made no difference to my cellulite. I used this in conjunction with the Bellabaci body cups.07/06/2018, By KathyI love it. Regardless if it works or not. Smells lovely and feels great. Only time will tell if it works06/06/2018, By AnnieI have been using this product for two weeks, it's too soon to see any results with regards to my thigh dimples, BUUUUT.. The smell and feel of this oil is amazing. It's easily absorbed and leaves you feeling silky smooth and smelling heavenly.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.