Here’s how this luxurious crushed sea kelp scrub works its magic:
- Sea kelp is loaded with chlorophyll, essential fatty acids & amino acids; it works to condition the skin, boost elasticity & promote skin cell regeneration.
- Kaolin clay purifies the skin by absorbing excess oil & impurities; a natural detoxifying & balancing clay.
- Brown rice powder is an excellent exfoliating agent that also brightens the skin.
- Chamomile cleanses, heals & brightens the skin; it’s a rich source of antioxidants that fight free radical damage. Also helps to reduce inflammation.
- Avocado oil is a great non-greasy natural moisturiser; it nourishes the skin & prevents collagen breakdown, helping to reduce the signs of ageing.
- Neroli oil promotes the healing of scars & blemishes; also has antiseptic properties.
- Orange oil is anti-inflammatory & antiseptic. It boosts circulation & collagen production, for firmer & younger-looking skin.
Used once or twice a week this fabulous facial scrub will polish off old skin cells and impurities, feed your skin with an array of beneficial nutrients and leave it looking youthful and radiant.
Sugar, brown rice power, soy milk power, kaolin clay, sea kelp, jojoba, grapeseed & avocado oils, neroli & orange essential oils
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product13/02/2021, By HilaryAlthough the grains seem a little large, once damp they compress down and make a wonderful facial scrub, leaving skin fresh , clean and soft. Really like this product.03/12/2020, By MaureenI really like Hey Gorgeous as a brand - approved by BWC and nearly all products are vegan. Add to that this scrub is kind to my mature face and smells wonderful.11/09/2020, By TJBeautiful scrub, I would recommend.15/05/2020, By Cindylove01/12/2017, By GennaI read reviews on all the "Hey Gorgeous" facial scrubs and they all made mention that the sugar crystals were very big. When I opened the jar I was worried that it would be to hash for my skin, but this scrub is amazing!! All you have to do is rub the scrub between your fingers for a few seconds before applying to your face to dissolve the sugar slightly.
For the first time in my life I used a scrub where my face felt more moisturized after using it. I was unsure if I needed to cleanse before or after the scrub, but skipped it completely as my skin felt to amazing once I had used the scrub. I only applied some rose water as toner afterwards and didn't need any moisturizer afterwards either. I can highly highly recommend this scrub to anyone as I have quite sensitive skin that tends to breakout with redness when using unsuitable products, but this product did not do this.27/10/2017, By AnitaA brilliant facial scrub. I noticed a big difference in my skin the first time I used it. Sea kelp contains loads of minerals & chamomile is soothing.05/09/2017, By DaniLove the smell, big sugar granules, face very soft afterwards.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.